Stargate Universe

Blockade

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 02, 2011 on Syfy

• Drones seem to be waiting in ambush in every system as Destiny tries to refuel. Running on empty Eli suggests a brilliant plan that requires the crew to evacuate Destiny while they risk refuelling inside a Super Giant Blue Star.

This week we are taken on a wild ride. Star Gate Universe is here and it is awesome.

Taking desperate measure to avoid the Drones we see one of our most beloved characters go through a living hell, literally.

Meanwhile, the planet bound Destiny crew are cleverly making use of their time and run into their own obstacles.

Overall this episode was nothing short of a masterpiece. The look and feel of the show was spot on and the script could not be faulted.

*Mild Spoilers Ahead*

It was refreshing to see the little things being put on priority, like clothes, almost teasing the loyal audience about a whole new season of wardrobes for the cast.

Next week - the final installment - and many many unanswered questions... Will the crew ever get home?
    Will they find a cure for T.J?
    Will Eli and Rush have their loves returned?
    Did T.J's baby really survive?
    Why did the Ancients abandon Destiny?
    What is the "message from God" all about?

You know, i really disliked the first season of SGU - and if you had asked me 12 months ago if i cared about T.J i would have said no - but this damn show has a way of getting under your skin - like no stargate before it... i will miss SGU - but not next week!