Stargate Universe

Blockade

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 02, 2011 on Syfy

• Eli and Rush come up with a daring plan to charge Destiny, but everyone else needs to take refuge on a planet while they do it. So the rest of the crew finds them selves on a planet once populated by their decedents. But where did they all go?

I cannot say enough about this episode. It was truly one of the most trilling and funny episodes yet. I honestly was worried about Dr. Park. It did not seem unreasable that they were going to let her die, I mean they did kill Reilly. The "Pittsburgh" stuff was great. Volker was great in this episode with some great lines like, "Maybe their Canadian." and "Yum, botulism." It also showcased several of our characters being bad asses. For example; Young coming in at the last minute, Varo with the bazooka and James keeping order at the gate. Back on Destiny Eli did not disappoint and we got a glimpse of old school Rush. Willing to do what it takes for the sake of the mission, no matter what. http://www.robotplunger.com/2011/05/now-that-is-good-tv/