Stargate Universe

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 04, 2009 on Syfy

• The Essence of Stargate

Since SGU started i've watched with anticipation waiting for something, anything remotely interesting to happen. When will something happen?

Justice, like every other episode, (except Time) is too slow, too disorganised and visually depressing most of the time. I get the feeling they're trying to depress the viewer.

They've forgotten the essence of stargate - to Explore. SciFi is about the unknown, the fantastic, the impossible, and stargate made it fun... but now, now you almost want to make it that show you put on in the background when you want to go to sleep because you know nothing special is going to happen.

Justice sees Rush marooned for being a bad boy. Obviously, he finds a way back to the Destiny but does anyone really care? Not that all the actors aren't brilliant, they all are, they just are in a situation that is not all that interesting to watch. I know it's all about money - we all want flashing lights and SFX to keep us interested - and these guys dont want to spend it on CG anymore - they've raised us on sugar and now it's cold turkey, steamed carrots.

Its not too late - the show can be fixed but in its current state, for the first time in my life, i recommend viewers dont waste your time, grab a good book or get out those Atlantis dvd's as this show is truely uninspired.