Stargate Universe

Life

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2009 on Syfy

6.1
  • I fel like reading my college biology book for a few hours after watching this episode. Ronin, the worst member of any SG team and most one dimentional of all, would be the star of this estrogen filled cast.

There was a rap song in the 90s where some guy was reapeating, "D-R-A-M-A!"

It went through my head the entire time watching this episode. Seems like the writers dont really care about science much.

The show is using old tech from the SG-1 show most of the time, introducing pretty much nothing original. Except for sex, lies and video tape.

Young needs to be detained, and removed from command. He sleeps with his wife while in Telfords body, then goes and assaults Telford latter on...hmmm...not cool. What an a$$. You have no right to use his johnson, period, dude! Then he has no leadership ability. Look I really hate Young, I'll leave it at that.

Rush and Matthew are pretty much little girls, Samantha Carter was more of a man than either of them.

So far, I only like Eli, Telford, and the black sergeant, and two of the three are supposed to be the antagonist of the show. Basically this is "Lost" in deep space. Not worthy of being caalled Stargate.

From now on I will refer to this as Lost: Universe.