Stargate Universe

Malice

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2010 on Syfy

• Intense, dramatic and overall seeemed very short

Everyone always says the best of something always seems to end the quickest. This is how I felt after this episode.

It was nerve racking watching Eli and Rush handle with their problems and their loss and the whole time I felt the tension between Scott, Grier and Rush flooding from the landscape around them.

This was your typical "Lets go after him and maybe, hopefully, he will accidently die before we are finished.

The acting in this episode was outstanding and each character even on the bridge showed exactly as we would around some one who has suffered such a loss. You could really see how nervous they all were when Eli lost it a little.

For the moment Young is at least playing game with Rush but as we all know the rest of the crew are...well pissed off would be an understatement. You could really sense an air of judgement when Rush first entered the bridge with everyone in.

Overall this episode may not have had the packed storyline we like of aliens attacking destiny etc but it definately had the feeling and the acting and it almost certainly left a lasting impression on me.