Stargate Universe

Subversion

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 21, 2010 on Syfy

• when did SG become all pro-torture? why are they killing the good parts of SG?

This is not the Stargate I rememeber. And not just because they lost their sense of humor and tried to be a boring replay of Battlestar Galatica. It was nice to see Jack & Daniel but both were out of character (since when would Daniel the scientist be the super spy they send out to track Rush??) Sure I can see them having one of the bad 'guys' *claim* torture is effective, but there is no way that General O'Neill would condone it - TWICE in an episode.

This might be it for me. First the show is boring, the long break midseason didn't help. Either explore planets or find an enemy to fit. This sittinng around on the ship with the existential crises is forced and uninteresting. I don't like any of the characters except maybe Eli and sometimes Rush & the Doctor. Chloe is annoying and pointless, I keep hoping she'll die. Scott is annoyingly religous and a slut. Greer is creepy, annoying and boring. They are killing anything I loved about SG (the exploration of new planets, the interactions between characters, the humor).