Starsky And Hutch Forums

ABC (ended 1979)

Whats up with season 4

packerlandmom

[1]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    I have seasons 1- 3 but no sign of season 4 in the states. I have seen it overseas but not  here.Does anyone know when season 4 will be available in the United States?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HarrisonRocks

[2]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 14

I don't know if or when Starsky and Hutch season 4 will be on DVD, but I hope it will be soon.  I check www.amazon.com all the time to see if the 4th season is out yet.  They had to reorder seasons 1-2 twice know because they only have 2 or 4 left in stock, and season 3 they had to reorder once because they had 4 left in stock.  I hoping with the good sales that they will put season 4 on DVD for the states.  If they don't I am going to be really mad. 

bookgirl80

[3]Aug 16, 2006
    • level: 2
    On Amazon it said today the fourth season will be coming out on October 17th.

HarrisonRocks

[4]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 14
    bookgirl80 wrote:
    Very cool!!  I hadn't been on Amazon in awhile so I didn't know the 4th season was even coming out until today when I saw bookgirl80's post.  I can't wait to get it.  Thanks for telling.

dvdshark

[5]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 1
    Yah, Im excited about Starsky and Hutch the Fourth Season coming out in just 2 months away,Ill Be counting down the Days,Thats my favorite TV Show,Does any one Know what the cheapest price is on it so far?...Dvdshark

old_tv_fan

[6]Aug 23, 2006
    • level: 13
    bookgirl80 wrote:

Thats strange considering it has been out in the UK for months now. usually the us gets them first

Hutchs_Angel

[7]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 1
    I now have the complete collection so it is available

TV_Cyn

[8]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 5
    I'll have it in my hands tomorrow to review for DVD Verdict. Not sure how I'll feel about it though, this is the season I least remember which makes me wonder if it's not all that good. I really enjoy the banter and friendship of the first season so we'll see. ..

MultiMedea

[9]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 39
    TV_Cyn wrote:
    I'll have it in my hands tomorrow to review for DVD Verdict. Not sure how I'll feel about it though, this is the season I least remember which makes me wonder if it's not all that good. I really enjoy the banter and friendship of the first season so we'll see. ..

Are you actually one of the Judges for DVD Verdict (one of my favorite sites of all time) or just one of the Jury Room?

Not to sway you or anything but the show had a lot of solid episodes 4th season, particularly Photo Finish, Black and Blue, Starsky's Brother, Ninety Pounds of Trouble, Huggy Can't Go Home, the three-parter Targets Without a Badge, and Sweet Revenge. On the strength of those alone S&H could have gone another couple of seasons.

packerlandmom

[10]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 4
    the 4th season was the weakest. I think the 1st season was the best with the more grittier and best loved episodes. The other post is right , the 4th season does have some solid episodes such as Targets without a Badge, Black and Blue, but it also has some of the worst. Dandruff and the groupie are awful and I won't even watch them. The thing I noticed most was that the guys seem uneasy( sometimes even mean spirited) to each other and that takes away from the whole vibe of the show.