Starting Over

(ended 2006)

Solitudine

Starting Over Fan Reviews (38)

• Simply put, these women are starting over with their lives. Life coaches make the women do countless exercises and activities to better themselves.

3.3
    For some reason, it reminds me of a cult. I know the women have problems, but it seems like the issues are blown way out of context. And the women believe that they are horrible people because of it! I hardly watch the show, but when I do, I laugh. I laugh because they put a scared girl in a box for 3 hours. I laugh because the women don't want to come home when their families want them to. It's really funny, in my opinion. I think that you really have to be desperate and have an excellent imagination in order to benefit from those exercises. For some, this is reality. For me, it's the most pathetic reality television program ever made. This show should not be wasting daytime television air. Instead, it should be on at like 2 in the morning. It's slightly more entertaining than infomercials about male pattern baldness and non-stick cookware.
    I did not give this show a 0 because it gets some chuckles out of me when I happen to flip through channels and see it.