Static Shock

Frozen Out

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Feb 23, 2002 on The WB

• A nice way to help the homeless.

7.9
    Among all of the Static Shock episodes this has to be the most touching of all. This episode is basically about this homeless bang-baby with the power of ice who's mother died long time ago and never trusted anyone again.

This episode tells us to care for the needy and the poor. And to make this episode a happy one they made it into a holiday episode featuring Chrismas, Hanuka and Kuansa. This is the first time Static goes easy on his opponent and tries to win her trust by telling that his mom died as well. And its surprising that Richie's dad attended the church speech with the Hawkins. I guess he did learned his lesson after the end of Sons of the fathers. This has to be the best perennial morality episode along with "Jimmy" and "Son of the fathers". Only "Where the rubber meets the road" was bad.

Permafrost is such a great character and Hynden Walch(same VA as Starfire from Teen Titans)really did an awesome job doing Maureen's voice. A really touching episode this was. And Static shows some care for her. I'm really impressed. Great episode this was and i hope more episodes would be great like this one here.