Stella

Coffee Shop

Aired Tuesday 10:30 PM Jul 19, 2005 on Comedy Central

• Breaking up a friendship is the theme of this episode and the guys from Stella know exactly how to do it right. Three takes on the coffee business allow each of the guys to shine in the way the do best.

This episode is very solid from beginning to end. It's got some more of the great funk Rock music we've come to expect from the show, and it's even got a great cameo from my favorite character from Ferris Bueler, Cameron.

Seeing the three guys succumb to the business one after another is hysterical, and the different ways they slowly come to see their unhappiness are great.

Michael Ian Black has the best scenes in this one as his coffee shop (a card table with a portable tv right across the stree from the other Michael's shop) offers the funniest scenes.
  • This episode was pretty funny. It is really original, I can easily say that. In Stella, you never know what is going to happen.

The guy from spin city and Ferris Bueller's day off guest stared in this episode and it had a random ending. Still, somehow worthwhile to watch, but not great.
  • You'll laugh, you'll cry... well actually, you'll just laugh. A lot.

Stella just keep getting funnier. In their fourth episode, Michael, Michael, and David recall a time when their friendship was almost torn apart by the coffee shop business.

It's hard to single out a superior scene because they're all so good.

Alan Ruck (Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off) guest stars.
  • A little less funny but more interesting the others.

This episode was in my opinion the least funniest out of the 3 so far but it still was very good in my opinion. The coffee shop scenario was a good setup and the sterotypes they make fun of are first rate but it just didnt have the same flow and consistant funnyness of the others but still overall great.