Step by Step Forums

CBS (ended 1998)

Jean-Luc Is.....

clockworx23

[1]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    The WORST character i have ever seen on any TV Show/Sitcom EVER.....I DVR Step by Step and they just started Season 6 last week and i literally fast foward through mostly any scene he is in because he is such a loser.....With his pathetic character backround (a famous hairstylist that doesnt cut hair?!?) and lousy acting skills he goes down as the worst sitcom character ever!  Whatever fool thought that some idiot with a fake French accent could replace Cody must have been smoking some bad dust.....They first tried replacing Cody with that dummy Flash which turned out to be a dud and at that point they shouldve realized that the stoner Cody was irreplacable and moved on with storylines about the family.....Am i the only one that cant stand watching scenes involving him or does anybody else feel that he buried a show that was already going downhill in the first place???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Guero

[2]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 3
    He is a disgrace to the show. They should have kept Cody, exactly what were they thinking of letting him go. This mistake may cause seasons on DVD to be released.

KiNgKoNgY

[3]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 4
    cody was waaaay better. altho i like the actor that played jean-luc, he didnt fit in the show AT ALL. he was quite annoying.

Khris189

[4]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 7
    Jean-Luc was a idiot. I could barely understand what the guy was saying most of the time.

txgirl75

[5]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 23
    Good I'm not the only one that didn't like him. He was very annoying and couldn't understand him at all. I pretty much stopped watching that season becausae of him.

jekyll

[6]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 86
    Guero wrote:
    He is a disgrace to the show. They should have kept Cody, exactly what were they thinking of letting him go.
    It was a Disney-owned show and Sasha Mitchell had allegations of domestic violence against him. They kind of had to

yawaog

[7]May 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    I agree. I don't like Jean'Luc, it's a shame that Cody had to go.

mrjimmyjames

[9]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 7

Agreed. Cody should have stayed....but for obvious reasons stated above they couldn't keep him on. But whenever his matter was cleared up they should have immediately brought him back. What I find kind of interesting is that both Step by Step and Perfect Strangers (where Bronson Pinchot played Balki) exist in the same universe due Urkel's appearance on Step by Step (Family Matters is a spinoff of Perfect Strangers).