Steve Harvey

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

thefanof

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews (251)

• Help The White Kids

Mr. Harvey,you are always showing white people who helps the black about the white kids who needs help would be nice to see Black or white people helping the white love your show and respect you,but whites kids are getting the shaft when it comes to actor or actress or day time would help the white kids. thank you for your time. Pat

• Mother day

I know you will have a gift and if there is a gift and I win I would like too exchange it for a tombstone for my mother cant afford one thank you I am not begging just want for my love
  • United Dating of Amercia in Tennessee ( From United Dating of Amercia in Oregon)

Mr. Harvey, I read both of your books and been to all the places you said a women could meet a man, well no lucky at all. I needed some help please? I been divorced 14 years now and no man that I could have a long term relative ship with. I been on Black People meet and no luck on that web site. Could I be the Dating in Tennessee? I did see your show on dating in Oregon, WOW, she had her mother skill all over .. I'm not that bad at. I don't think? I looked forward to hearing from you or your staff. Peace and Blessing..
  • my best friend.

hello Mr Harvey,my husband is my best friend,we have known each other for 18 yrs now and we have been married for means so much to me,he is a very loving and passionate man,hes done so much for me and my 4yrs old daughter but we have given him so will be turning 40 this july 10th .pls i know this is your area of perfection can you please do something rewarding and remarkable for him please???oladunni california.
  • Smart Child

Dear Steven I have a really smart granddaughter trying to figure out how to get her in the Disney's Dreamers Acadamey she is in a lot of gifted classes I really believe this will be a great step for her :Thanks A lot Gaynell Poynter
  • REPEAT: You're "Laugh Therapy" to the World!

Today is April 1st, and you revealed to a guest that you wanted to leave an impact on the world; you didn't "just" want to be funny. That is your gift, and when you make us laugh, you have impacted us. Life has its ups and downs, and being entertained is a way to "temporarily" forget about problems-laughter is good for the heart. It is true that you are a humanitarian, a great dresser, and a caring person, none of which can be taken from you. But when I think of Steve Harvey, I know I'm going to, and want to, "laugh"!
  • steve harvey is the best thing on TV

I have to say steve harvey is becoming one of the best guys on television, he is absilutely hillarious and is loved my many. He makes TV watchable again, watching him on family feud was enough to make me fall in love with his acting and his personality, would like to actually meet him in real life someday.
  • single dad does it all

Hi steve a friend of mine and myself love watching your show you are awesome but i have to tell you about my friend he is a 42 year old disablwd vet and single father who has been raising his two children on his own ages 8 and 9. He does it all cooks, cleans he is always on the go with two kids in sports and their church he is just amazing guy both kids are straight A students he takes them to dr appointments he does it all by himself their mom don't want much to do with the kids so he is daddy and mommy hw has dinner cooked everyday for them when they get home and then off to some spirt activity. People always talk about moms raising kids on their own and get recognize but what about these dads that are doing it all on their own this man is always putting his kids first and the love he has for them is just incredible i would like to see you do a show on single daddys doing it all
  • Help.........

Dear Mr. Harvey, I noticed that all your dating shows revolve around younger people. What about the "Seniors?" My NaNa ( Granny) & Aunt are attractive, well rounded human beings and they cannot find decent men in our city to date. The men are either sickly, broke or self-centered. Please find them some smart, attractive available men. P. S. I just love your show!! You should start a "Dating Show" because you are Kayla Williams
  • I saw your show today!

I would like to date Brian.
  • 2 best friends( Christian ladies) Need a Date!!! Love Steve Harvey show

Hello Steve , My name is Merilee and I love Steve. I have a best friend , we would love to see if Steve would find us 2 men that are best buds and are christian men. I think that it would make a good show.

We have always said the best thing would be to find 2 men that are good friends like my friend Janet and I we would like them, men in Christ. We live out west of Chicago a town called DeKalb.

I am 58 yrs old she is 62, we have tried on line dating ,not working. Please Steve could help us?

Thank you very much, Merilee and God bless you show!!!!!!

• Grandmother (Not a Grandmother)

Mr. Harvey,

I have a dilemma with my daughter's children.

They don't like me because I have not been there for them daily as my daughter's ex-mother-inlaw.

They are too young to understand (that like now), I have always had to work (even when my daughter was with her ex's), to support them.

My daughter's ex-mother-in-law was with my daughter and her children all the time, she didn't have to work (as I did), but she covered up unlawful things her son, my daughter and my daughter's ex-boyfriend(father of her four younger children), were doing.

CPS gave the children to her ex-mother-in-law, because they said the children (all of them), did not want to be with me.

I need help with something's that are going on and I do not know who to turn to.

I would like to ask you Please to contact me and give me advice on where my daughter could go and get help. I am not working and what little money I get from my student loans I have to help her with it. I am in my fifties and can't find a job that will pay me enough to keep helping her. I don't want her to lose her children. (I called the section 8 and they suggested I call and have the children taken away). I never would be able to live with myself know they took my grandchildren away from her for ever just because she suffered a stroke and she too can't find work. "HELP US"
  • How a brain Aneurysm and Stroke change your life.

Hello Steve, this if the first time that I ever put my hands out. Here is the story at the age of 48 I had a brain aneurysm and a stroke I spent 1 month in the hospital and by the way I worked for the hospital which is why I think I survived. The problem is my whole life changed after that, Its in the time of need is when you find out who cares and who don't. After a two and half year fight with SS I finally got my money and all my kids see which are grown see is $$ signs, I worked all my life and due to what happened medically I am being punished. What I would like to see on your show about brain aneurysm because most don't survive like I did, what I am doing now no one would believe that I had one, it not talked about one of the question that was asked was will I pertisipate in a research, so this is why I am asking this of you. If you do read this and decided to do a show please let me know so I can watch it. I don't do things like this but I thought let me try.
  • Steve is "The Man!!!"

Dear Steve,

You are so warm, loving, energetic, clever, giving, and just plain wonderful! I wish there were many more like you sprinkled around... and maybe there are. Your shows are a pleasure, inspiring, and a lot of fun to watch. Thanks so much!!!! You seem a very "huggable" guy, and I sure could give you a big hug!

Thanks!
  • Needs help

Hi Steve my son is living in NYC west village looking for an acting job for the past 5 years he need a manager to help him to continue his dream. He was in Towheads2013 with New Directors New Films just a one line start which he loved so much and now would love to continue his dream. Needs help.... He doesn't know that I'm writing to you. I'm his best cheer leader. He such a great kid ha 27years old not really a kid but is always here for me. I've had many surgeries and is always nursed me back with no hesitation. We watch your show all the time and you can always make us laugh. Can you help hook him up?
    Hay Steve my name is Cameron Nathan I'm writing you about what you said about your show. my family and I are trying to start a hat line called this stand for divinely ordered to represent the kingdom. Wanted to know if you can help me get the hats out
  • Media Book blow up

Hi Steve , My name is Laura Artis and I love, love, your show and watch you all the time. Today you asked us to write you if we have something new to social media to and to send you a shout out & allow you to get the word out also.

I have written a book called "The Search for Your Purpose". I would really love it if you would read it and give me your review of it on your show. It's a short read and is available on amazon. Thanks for all you do in the world!!!! You have the best combo character (Laughter & Love!!!)
  • Steve is then Bomb!!

Not only does he look good, I bet she smells good too!! I'm sooo proud of him, and thankful for all the insight he gives to us women!! I am also excited that he'll be giving men insight into how to treat women!! I love it that he has his wife's name engraved on his shirt sleeves. Love it!! God Bless You Steve Harvey!!
  • please read all

I just want to tell you that your show is the high light of my . i see the good you do for others. It gives me encouragement to ask\ for ur help nations im needing like getting donations for multiple with me

slrosis or MS that I have been dealing with sense the age of 12 I am 30 but i wont give up because God iis with me and if you feel like helping i will name my first son steve love ur heart
  • New Beginning

Dear Steve,

I would like to start off by saying I love the advice you give on your show. I watch it with my mom all the time. I am going to be turning 23 this year and my my little girl will be turning one. I have never been asked out on a date. The reason being is because I am a HUGE tomboy. I don't wear heels because I am already 6'0 and I can never find a man taller then me. Instead of a dress, I prefer jeans and my athletic shoes, not big on make up because when I do it I look like a clown. I don't want my daughter to grow up with a mom who doesn't know how to dress like a woman or get asked out on a date. Steve I am begging you, please help me dress like a beautiful woman, not only for me but for my daughter also.
  • Dating 55+

Dear Steve,

I'm a true fan, love your show, have read your books. I'm a senior 55+ and wondered do you hear from others in this age group? I'm a widow now, lost my soulmate of 30 years three years ago. When is it appropriate to consider dating again at this stage in life?
  • Disappointed

are you? Well I was disappointed when I wasn't able to watch your Valentines I did get up and watch your Saturday 02/15/2014 while I'm watching you say go to try to win all prizes. I couldn't bring that show up at all to do that. Why you, Denise why is rating you a 6.5 ,you are a 10 all the way
  • don't know wat to do!!!!!

Steve,i need help with beening a man to my kids and lady but i aint had much up bringim 33 and i have no dad and really no family so if u get this i need your help on getting better with my life!!!!!!
  • Beautiful woman needs a fairytale ending

Dear Steve,

I have a friend that's single and she has no children and has never been married. She's a beautiful woman with a great personality and a great career also. She gets along well with men and the men she has in her life are good to her and respectful but she chooses not to date them. I think she is wait around for a Christian man which isn't a bad thing in itself but I think she should avail herself more. She wants to get married and she allows the mistakes her siblings have mad to hinder her from getting married please help her.
  • dateing

i am writing this for my older sister, her name is Lisa Clark she was married for 31 years and 2 years ago she lost her soul mate, so she has shut her self in the house and don't hardly go any where, she has people run for her and says she is to sick to go any where. she is lost on getting out and meat someone else to bring her back to life, and even gave up on dressing up any more, just joggers and t-shirts. PLEASE STEVE HARVEY HELP MY SISTER, ON MAKE OVER AND TO MEET SOMEONE. THANK U MIDDLE SISTER TERESA. Her number and address is 269-487-2208-cell, home 269-925-5242 and lisa clark 165 collins ave benton harbor mi 49022
  • Extra benefit of the 90 Day Challenge

Steve, one extra benefit of the 90 day challenge is you can take a good look in the mirror and work on losing those few extra pounds, toning up some muscles and sculpting your body. This way it won't be SO shocking if you choose to do anything after the 90 days or if he or she hasn't run off before then.

. I found a very dear man and I can't find any better reason not to take the challenge since I'd love to have him around permanently.
  • Help us find help please!

Hi Steve,

My name is Jerry Henderson I am first and foremost a 48 year old alcoholic, I say this because as soon as I don't identify myself as such then I am opening the door for something else to become more important to come first thus creating the possibility for a relapse from recovery. In my active days (drinking and criminal behaviors) I had many short comings that led to incarceration. Since my last incarceration for larceny of a building and prescription drugs (which I am not proud of just a part of my story) where I received a two and one half sentence and began my recovery as well as education. This happened on October 16 2008. I started college while in jail and received a chance at parole was released January 18 2010 and continued my education at Cape Cod Community College on Jan. 24 2010. I have since earned a certificate in human services; I am a certified alcohol and substance abuse counselor II. Second I am a single dad since March of 2010 I have had custody of my two sons Jacob 13 and Caleb 10. I say second because if I don't keep my recovery first I can't be the parent these boys deserve. Since I've had my boys they have excelled in school as well as life. They are well behaved intelligent boys I can't take all the responsibility for this change I could only guide and give suggestions they had to make the necessary changes themselves. I rode the bus to school and home after putting them on the bus and got home to get them off the bus. This had become our mode of transportation for Doc. visits, movie trips shopping, Etc. Although I have received help from transitional assistance, food stamps and 297 cash per. month times have been and continue to tuff for us. We recently got accepted to a local program called home base where they helped us get into a home apt. at this time I had been led to believe that I would become employed with a local treatment facility. This never happened after they ran a background check. Which in my opinion is a plus when working in the recovery field. The home base program helped us with first and security of 2000 dollars that was required to move into a two bedroom apt with my boys at 1000 per month plus utilities. I am currently attending a job search group in conjunction with the mass rehabilitation committee in the hopes of finding I full time job. My right to operate a motor vehicle has been reinstated and we have a car a 1997 ford explorer this helps tremendously with our transportation issues. It seems to me that all the women I know that are single moms get all the benefits like housing and that there are many places for them to get help and when I go to these same places I am denied. I really don't want all that help I want to be off assistance and work to provide for my family. However right now with no job and rent due it would appear that we are headed back to homelessness. Our rent is late now and I don't see a solution in the near future and time is running out. I not looking for help all of my life just temporary help as not to become homeless again. Do you know of any help I could receive for us?

Concerned father Jerry Henderson.

Contact info:

774 487 7849

Po box 393 Dennisport Ma. 02639

148 main St. Dennisport Ma 02639

• So proud of my husband

Hi Steven my name is Shirley im so proud of my husband all of his life he been a hard working man,started October 2013 he start going in and out of the it was his kidney and lungs God he beat December I had to bring him back his heart had stop in the grace of God he still Feb 2 we was back in the hospital the next day they remove both of his feets and we still here but if u look at him he so strong not worry about nothing he still have that pretty smile I love that u can help we need something to drive we loose our truck when he got sick and couldn't friend
  • AWESOME AWESOME

GREAT show I feel like I have found my soulmate/ true love. But we aren't at the stage of asking marriage yet. But I love him and I feel like he loves me. But!!!!

But it is encouraging to see TRUE LOVE really can happen again, Because you and your wife show

LOVE again

thanks

C J Green
  • My Mother Smiled

My mother has Alzheimer's Disease and her focus on life has deteriorated. She never finds anything to smile about. We started watching your show and now every day at showtime, even though she can't remember much else, she demands to see your show. She smiles throughout the show and even laughs out loud a lot. She loves your dimples and nods her head in agreement with everything you say. Her name is Barbara Ennis. I just wanted to say thanks for sharing a little sunshine with her!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9