Steve Harvey

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

thefanof

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews page 2 of 9

• Needs help

Hi Steve my son is living in NYC west village looking for an acting job for the past 5 years he need a manager to help him to continue his dream. He was in Towheads2013 with New Directors New Films just a one line start which he loved so much and now would love to continue his dream. Needs help.... He doesn't know that I'm writing to you. I'm his best cheer leader. He such a great kid ha 27years old not really a kid but is always here for me. I've had many surgeries and is always nursed me back with no hesitation. We watch your show all the time and you can always make us laugh. Can you help hook him up?
    Hay Steve my name is Cameron Nathan I'm writing you about what you said about your show. my family and I are trying to start a hat line called this stand for divinely ordered to represent the kingdom. Wanted to know if you can help me get the hats out
  • Media Book blow up

Hi Steve , My name is Laura Artis and I love, love, your show and watch you all the time. Today you asked us to write you if we have something new to social media to and to send you a shout out & allow you to get the word out also.

I have written a book called "The Search for Your Purpose". I would really love it if you would read it and give me your review of it on your show. It's a short read and is available on amazon. Thanks for all you do in the world!!!! You have the best combo character (Laughter & Love!!!)
  • Steve is then Bomb!!

Not only does he look good, I bet she smells good too!! I'm sooo proud of him, and thankful for all the insight he gives to us women!! I am also excited that he'll be giving men insight into how to treat women!! I love it that he has his wife's name engraved on his shirt sleeves. Love it!! God Bless You Steve Harvey!!
  • please read all

I just want to tell you that your show is the high light of my . i see the good you do for others. It gives me encouragement to ask\ for ur help nations im needing like getting donations for multiple with me

slrosis or MS that I have been dealing with sense the age of 12 I am 30 but i wont give up because God iis with me and if you feel like helping i will name my first son steve love ur heart
  • New Beginning

Dear Steve,

I would like to start off by saying I love the advice you give on your show. I watch it with my mom all the time. I am going to be turning 23 this year and my my little girl will be turning one. I have never been asked out on a date. The reason being is because I am a HUGE tomboy. I don't wear heels because I am already 6'0 and I can never find a man taller then me. Instead of a dress, I prefer jeans and my athletic shoes, not big on make up because when I do it I look like a clown. I don't want my daughter to grow up with a mom who doesn't know how to dress like a woman or get asked out on a date. Steve I am begging you, please help me dress like a beautiful woman, not only for me but for my daughter also.
  • Dating 55+

Dear Steve,

I'm a true fan, love your show, have read your books. I'm a senior 55+ and wondered do you hear from others in this age group? I'm a widow now, lost my soulmate of 30 years three years ago. When is it appropriate to consider dating again at this stage in life?
  • Disappointed

are you? Well I was disappointed when I wasn't able to watch your Valentines I did get up and watch your Saturday 02/15/2014 while I'm watching you say go to try to win all prizes. I couldn't bring that show up at all to do that. Why you, Denise why is rating you a 6.5 ,you are a 10 all the way
  • don't know wat to do!!!!!

Steve,i need help with beening a man to my kids and lady but i aint had much up bringim 33 and i have no dad and really no family so if u get this i need your help on getting better with my life!!!!!!
  • Beautiful woman needs a fairytale ending

Dear Steve,

I have a friend that's single and she has no children and has never been married. She's a beautiful woman with a great personality and a great career also. She gets along well with men and the men she has in her life are good to her and respectful but she chooses not to date them. I think she is wait around for a Christian man which isn't a bad thing in itself but I think she should avail herself more. She wants to get married and she allows the mistakes her siblings have mad to hinder her from getting married please help her.
  • dateing

i am writing this for my older sister, her name is Lisa Clark she was married for 31 years and 2 years ago she lost her soul mate, so she has shut her self in the house and don't hardly go any where, she has people run for her and says she is to sick to go any where. she is lost on getting out and meat someone else to bring her back to life, and even gave up on dressing up any more, just joggers and t-shirts. PLEASE STEVE HARVEY HELP MY SISTER, ON MAKE OVER AND TO MEET SOMEONE. THANK U MIDDLE SISTER TERESA. Her number and address is 269-487-2208-cell, home 269-925-5242 and lisa clark 165 collins ave benton harbor mi 49022
  • Extra benefit of the 90 Day Challenge

Steve, one extra benefit of the 90 day challenge is you can take a good look in the mirror and work on losing those few extra pounds, toning up some muscles and sculpting your body. This way it won't be SO shocking if you choose to do anything after the 90 days or if he or she hasn't run off before then.

. I found a very dear man and I can't find any better reason not to take the challenge since I'd love to have him around permanently.
  • Help us find help please!

Hi Steve,

My name is Jerry Henderson I am first and foremost a 48 year old alcoholic, I say this because as soon as I don't identify myself as such then I am opening the door for something else to become more important to come first thus creating the possibility for a relapse from recovery. In my active days (drinking and criminal behaviors) I had many short comings that led to incarceration. Since my last incarceration for larceny of a building and prescription drugs (which I am not proud of just a part of my story) where I received a two and one half sentence and began my recovery as well as education. This happened on October 16 2008. I started college while in jail and received a chance at parole was released January 18 2010 and continued my education at Cape Cod Community College on Jan. 24 2010. I have since earned a certificate in human services; I am a certified alcohol and substance abuse counselor II. Second I am a single dad since March of 2010 I have had custody of my two sons Jacob 13 and Caleb 10. I say second because if I don't keep my recovery first I can't be the parent these boys deserve. Since I've had my boys they have excelled in school as well as life. They are well behaved intelligent boys I can't take all the responsibility for this change I could only guide and give suggestions they had to make the necessary changes themselves. I rode the bus to school and home after putting them on the bus and got home to get them off the bus. This had become our mode of transportation for Doc. visits, movie trips shopping, Etc. Although I have received help from transitional assistance, food stamps and 297 cash per. month times have been and continue to tuff for us. We recently got accepted to a local program called home base where they helped us get into a home apt. at this time I had been led to believe that I would become employed with a local treatment facility. This never happened after they ran a background check. Which in my opinion is a plus when working in the recovery field. The home base program helped us with first and security of 2000 dollars that was required to move into a two bedroom apt with my boys at 1000 per month plus utilities. I am currently attending a job search group in conjunction with the mass rehabilitation committee in the hopes of finding I full time job. My right to operate a motor vehicle has been reinstated and we have a car a 1997 ford explorer this helps tremendously with our transportation issues. It seems to me that all the women I know that are single moms get all the benefits like housing and that there are many places for them to get help and when I go to these same places I am denied. I really don't want all that help I want to be off assistance and work to provide for my family. However right now with no job and rent due it would appear that we are headed back to homelessness. Our rent is late now and I don't see a solution in the near future and time is running out. I not looking for help all of my life just temporary help as not to become homeless again. Do you know of any help I could receive for us?

Concerned father Jerry Henderson.

Contact info:

774 487 7849

Po box 393 Dennisport Ma. 02639

148 main St. Dennisport Ma 02639

• So proud of my husband

Hi Steven my name is Shirley im so proud of my husband all of his life he been a hard working man,started October 2013 he start going in and out of the it was his kidney and lungs God he beat December I had to bring him back his heart had stop in the grace of God he still Feb 2 we was back in the hospital the next day they remove both of his feets and we still here but if u look at him he so strong not worry about nothing he still have that pretty smile I love that u can help we need something to drive we loose our truck when he got sick and couldn't friend
  • AWESOME AWESOME

GREAT show I feel like I have found my soulmate/ true love. But we aren't at the stage of asking marriage yet. But I love him and I feel like he loves me. But!!!!

But it is encouraging to see TRUE LOVE really can happen again, Because you and your wife show

LOVE again

thanks

C J Green
  • My Mother Smiled

My mother has Alzheimer's Disease and her focus on life has deteriorated. She never finds anything to smile about. We started watching your show and now every day at showtime, even though she can't remember much else, she demands to see your show. She smiles throughout the show and even laughs out loud a lot. She loves your dimples and nods her head in agreement with everything you say. Her name is Barbara Ennis. I just wanted to say thanks for sharing a little sunshine with her!
  • My Hero

Love the show and to let you know there are still heroes out here, my husband bought me 50 long-stemmed red roses for our Golden Wedding Anniversary. Our children and grandchildren think he is the greatest and to our 30 yr old daughter who was born with Down Syndrome he is the best Daddy in the world. Keep encouraging women to be the best they can!
  • Breast Cancer. 2-6-14

My mother in law had breast cancer for two years she got some real good Jamaican natural herb and work with the Doctor now she is much better. Well u have to change your diet though. That lady has it for seven years she needs help.
  • Get skin right!

2/3/2014 - today you did a feature about people with bad acne. My friend, at age 62 has really bad skin. It is very oily, with large black heads that have left his skin pitted. I am usually at work when your show comes on, but because of a snow day, I got the opportunity to watch your show. I was a bit surprised when you had no older people, nor any African Americans during this particular segment especially when we are so often left out when it comes to hair and skin treatments
  • 10 Love your show

5.5
    Hi Steve my name is Ilse Esterhuyse I'm watching your show al the way from South Africa. I love your show so match I cant wait to get home from work to watch your show.
  • like that show about haters

Yes your right haters make u stronger it's a strange world these days because we live in greed ignorance and violence glad I'm a man I can take it and I can dish it to but I rather walk away because I no who I am hey keep the peace brother man that's what God wants us to do
  • Christmas With Steve

Never been on a cruise 14 grandiose and I'm always putting everyone first. A cruise would give me some time to get over a lot that's on my life is so incomplete; I have to find the lord again. Not saying that the cruise would take me it would give me time to think and rest my mind

• Cruise /Elaine Willingham Dallas,ga

Hi Steve love the show ,Love all that you do. I would love to win the Cruise, pic me please ,I will be married 29 yrs on the 19th would be a good gift for me husband.
  • CRUISE TO CELEBRATE 40 YEARS

Hello Steve I love your show. Today you gave away 2 cruises and said go online and you cam win one also. I could not c where u have the p;lace to win so I am entering on good ole face book.

hopefully u c it and send me and my love on a cruise for our 40th year of being in love with each other. Thank you and God Bless you and the fun you provide for everyone.

Janet Golubski
  • My parents 25th Wedding Anniversary-Never had a honeymoon!!

Dear Steve, My parents will be celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this upcoming December were never fortunate enough to have a wedding nor a were married in a little town at the court house and their love has been real and strong ever people look up their marriage in our town, and hope to have one such as theirs one brothers and I have been trying to come up with a plan to make our parents dream come true for years , which is to at least have a real honeymoon, but we're really not fortunate enough to make it was wondering if you could help us out any way possible, with ideas or just something so that my parents could one day say that they had the best honeymoon ever and what better time to do it than on their 25th would mean the world to my parents and I for your help!! Thank You So Much For Your Time :-)
  • 56 and need work and good Man

Hi Steve i am a 56 yr old female I just moved to VA from GA, and I am looking for a job in the Virginia Beach area. I am looking for Administrative Assistant work, and i want to first find a job and then a very nice man that really is serious about life and dating. Can you help me in anyway? If you know anyone in the Virginia Beach area that need a dedicated hard worker please let me know. I retired from AT&T with 32 years so i will work no doubt. I also worked for four years at a Church as an Administrative Assistant. Never missed a day from either job.
  • Those sharp two-tone shoes

Steve, I am really hooked on all of your shows. One morning, my wife and I was traveling through Louisiana, and we heard Tommy for the first time, we laughed so much that I had to pull off the I10 because my eyes were filled with tears. But this is actually what I'm writing about.. I'm 73 years old, and I'm thrilled to see you brought the two-toned shoes back.. The shoes are the first thing I notice on a man,

and I see that you have them on both of your shows Family Feud/Steve Harvey Show. Thanks for

bringing back those memories, and they are very sharp.

Henry Smalls
  • please help us steve harvey

Steve Harvey I need help would u please help my parents out with are roof and kitchen because I want my parents to know that i love them because when I was on my death bed half dead they was there for me and hope u can get us on the show Steve Harvey
  • Help US Mr. Harvey - The Early Seniors

All your shows are great from radio, talk show and game shows. I am 62 years old, just retired and still trying to find my way. Can you produce a show with seniors and how life is effecting us. At this point in life I still have flashbacks to never knowing my father, growing up poor and people who were doing well looking down on us. In other words it would be great to obtain help with these issues. Would love to share more. Thank you.
  • Steve Help me Out

Hey, man I love your show on Nbc and your morning show on the radio... Just trying to see if you could help me out as a guy.... I've been with my girlfriend for One year and four months. ... Ive never bought her a birthday mothers or Valentine s day gift..... I worked offshore as a deckhand until losing my job when Hurricane Issac hit Southeast Louisiana ruining my home.... Thats when I met my girl who has been with me and loved me all the way through all the hard times.... Man can you help me out with doing something nice for a change for her so I could show her what I want to do for her for the rest of her life... . your friend James Wilson. ... Your Show's are too funny man... I like the prank call when the parrot keeps the tenant up at night......
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9