Steve Harvey

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

thefanof

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews page 6 of 10

• Valentine 's Show -

I thank the Valentine Show was great today and since I don't have a love one in my life. I would love to receive the gifts that the ordnance got on today. How can I quality?
  • IF WASNT FOR BAD LUCK I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY LUCK AT ALL

MR STEVE HARVEY IN THE DICTIONARY NEXT TO PITFUL IT WOULD BE MY FACE I WAS IN A ALMOST FATAL CARWRECK JUST LAST YEAR I DIED TWICE AND WAS IN A COMA WHEN I WOKE UP I WAS IN THE HOSIPTAL LONGER TO WALK I HAVE THREE BEAUTIFUL KIDS THEY LIVE MILES AND MILES AWAY FROM ME A LONG AM IN GIBBSONBURG OHIO I WAS LIVING IN NORTH CAROLINA LONG WAY FROM AM A WOMAN OF GOD BEFORE THIS AND AM STILL ONE AFTER JUST FEEL LIKE SOMETIMES MY DADDY DROP ME OFF AT SCHOOL AND FORGOT TO PICK ME THINK I AM ONE OF THEM I NEED TO MUCH GOT TO MANY ANT GOT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GO HOME TO NORTH CAROLINA AND A HOUSE TO GO HOME TOLD YOU I GOT TOO MANY I NEED.
  • I need your help Steve!

Im a good girl Steve! I was married for 32 years to a man I loved more than anything! Had 4(5) babies . He was an alcolholic, I was 16. After many years of pain and growing I finally left. Thinking "Im a good person, Ill find someone by 5 yrs that deserves me & i deserve. But its been 8 yrs now! Im really picky, wont settle. However, Im uneducated, no skils, & just lost my dont have much to offer anyone but my honesty, faithfulness, & help me to better my life, & maybe find someone to share & appreciate me!
  • All Showes

I have just started watching your show & I have gotten a lot of good advise from you. I am a Cancer Survior & I lost about 200 pounds from 2008 to 2011 when I had Cancer. I would like to loss more weight & when I saw the show about Shred by Dr. Ivan Smith it gave me the courage to change my eating habits. I will also start reading your book "Think Like A Man, Act Like A Women" so I may possible find a good Christian Man in my age range of 65 years.

Thank You for all the advise you give when you have the audiance Ask Steve. I will contuine to watch your show.

God Bless You & Your Family.

Jackie Greene

San Jose, CA
  • MOTHER DAY SHOW IDEA AND FARTHER DAY

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SHOW WHER E MOTHERS THANK THEIR CHILDREN FOR THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENT BIG OR SMALL . ALSO SINCE MOTHER DAY IS APPEARING PERHAPS MR HARVEY SPONSORS CAN THINK OF SIMPLE PRIZES TO GIVE. STEVE MY DAUGHTER IS 23 YEARS OLD LAST YEAR SHE HAD TO HAVE ONE OF HER OVARIES REMOVED . i NEARLY LOST MY CHILD. MY DAUGHTER DREAM IS TO BECOME A MODEL . i WOULD LOVE IF YOU CAN HELP ME MAKE THIS A REALITY BY HAVING HER MODEL ONE OF YOUR OUTFITS FROM STEVE WOMAN COLLECTION

AS MOTHER DAY IS APPROCHING THIS SHOW CAN BE TITLE A MOTHER;S LOVE. i WOULD LIKE TO SEND SOME OTHER IDEAS FOR YOUR SHOW . FOR EXAMPLE FOR FARTHER DAY STEVE CAN HAVE A SHOW TITLE DAD WE THANK YOU AND THE AUDIENCE CAN BE MEN OF ALL AGES WHERE ETIQUETTE CAN BE THOUGH TO MEN AND WE CAN RECOGNIZE THE MEN THAT ARE PROVIDING AND PROFESSING FOR US. MY NAME IS BETTY VIAUD . MY E-MAIL IS
  • "His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a life

When I can't watch, busy with ministry, I DVR the show and of course watch you for being so real! I'm truly enjoying your topics. Good for all! Well, I have several concerns, I'm a single woman, just had a birthday, February 4; would like for this to be the last one I really need help. I'm (The Reverend )for the Gospel of Christ; moved from New York to Fayetteville, North Carolina. I can truly say you excite me so many times with the connections you do for give me hope and not to mention the gifts, what a blessing. A man that not only talk the talk but walk the walk. To the point, well it's been kinda hard meeting someone, being a chosen one; I don't judge, we all have I'm not ashamed of because I have been brought with a price of the most high Usually, I hear you say, look in the church, well that does not work for me at least in Fayetteville. You know how the religious folks are; "The man finds the woman", but as I see it that is true, but a woman as the story of Ruth as an example, must be in position to be found. Also, I would love to have the shred diet program come to Fayetteville. We need to remain fit to evangelize in the you help? Belva,
  • me & my mom love your show

how come the camera's always show the audience instead of whats on the set
  • preciousb

Hey Steve I guest everything this week is going to be about Valentines been marry for 10 years sometimes you do run out of ideas, good stuff today .Maybe ill be the one to get the gifts i saw on the on the show today. i know my husband will love you to, for the baby oil you can eat or put on your lips as you said. See you tomorrow .Just one more thing my friends had ticket for your they said you look good but i know that alright , I watch the show.
  • Bless to be here

Hey Steve 3 years ago I had a Tripple By Pass and now I try to live my life to the fullest. Looking at your show keeps me laughing even though you are serious. I enjoyed your show about Valentine Gifts I truly hope I will be bless with the gifts from your show!
  • Special Valentine

Well Steve Harvey I am going to tell you the truth I don't look at your show everyday or listen to your radio station every morning, but when I do catch your show or your radio station I do admire the things that you tell people and how you encourage people to follow their dreams. I love you for that and admire you for that. Steve I do know one person in my life that do listen to your radio station and look at your show everyday and that is my mother, she adores you. Every time she looks at your show or listen to your radio station that brings light to her day. It makes her happy. She always wishes to meet you one day and I always tell her when I get rich I will make sure she meets you and get to have a full conversation with you. I believe that would be the best day of her life. If I can at least get a special gift that's from your show, that would make me one step closer to my mother's wish. I know a lot fans may tell you these things, but I am really being real with you, not for me, but for my mother. So, if you can make me one step closer to my moms wish that would make her very happy. My special Valentine is my mother. Steve I also have another special valentine and that is my boyfriend/baby father he very special to me. He has been a great man to me. He always makes me happy with the big and small things he do. He is not really romantic, but sometime I try to teach or show him and he tries sometime. He is a good hearted person. I think he deserve a gift that is special and if you can give me that special gift to give to my valentine date that would be very nice, so if you can give me something to give my valentine date i would really appreciate it.
  • Valentines Day Gifts....

An absolutely awesome show!! Thanks for the dating pointers! I'm one of those that don't always hear exactly what the guy is saying. I'd been in a relationship for 27 years, so being single again and trying to date has really been a challenge. Times, people and dating have changed so much. Nevertheless, I'm excited about whatever God has in store for me!!! Thanks for all you do!
  • HE'S PAYING A BILL FOR VALENTINES DAY!

HI I REALLY LOVE YOUR SHOW. I TRY TO WATCH EVERYDAY BECAUSE I LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY TIME I WATCH THE SHOW ,AND I COUNT THAT A BLESSING BECAUSE YOU SHOULD TRY TO LEARN EVERYDAY... WAYS TO ENHANCE THE WAY YOU LIVE AND TREAT OTHERS ETC. SO FOR ME YOU ARE A BLESSING TO WE TRYI TO PLAY,SURVIVE AND WIN THIS FOR LACK OF BETTER WORDS THIS GAME OF CAT N MOUSE. I THANK SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR INSIGHT TO HELP US WOMEN GET IT RIGHT. . I WOULD LOVE TO ALSO RECEIVE THE ITEM THAT YOU WERE GIVING AWAY ON YOUR SHOW TODAY BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO RECEIVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT YOU SHOWED TODAY BUT HE'S PAYING A BILL. LOL !!! GOD BLESS YOU STEVE
  • great show!

hi steve, my mom watches your show everyday, an today she was telling me about the valentines give a way, i think she would just love something like that, she is unable to work an my dad works as much as he can, but its not enough to buy gifts an things for my mom like i know he wants to so if u could consider sending them a valentine it would just mean the world to them! thanks!
  • Valentine Special show

Steve Harvey, I have followed you, your works for some years. I marvel at how our God has moved you from avenue to avenue into more of your purpose where as your straight forward advice and conversation with people and especially women. Thank you Steve.
  • Great Valentine Show!!!!

Hello Mr. Steve Harvey, I really enjoyed your show today. Not only did I love the gift ideas, I also learned some tips on my dating techniques and some areas I need improvement in. I listen to your morning show every day on my way home from work. On some of my worst commutes after being up all night, you and the gang keep me laughing the whole way home. I record your tv show daily just in case I oversleep and I watch it when I wake up. You are truly a mentor in my life and I thank and respect you for all you do.
  • Help A sister please

Enjoyed the Valentine"s show today. I was taking the dating tips and I am have just began to attempt dating again and had my first date on 2/09. Well the gentlemen asked and I quote" you don't wear much jewelry do you" I had on earrings but said I guess not. I am trying to stay positive but not sure how to take that, so I guess no Valentine gifts for me so can you please send me a few or all of the gifts from today's show. Thanks Steve
  • I am my own VALENTINE

I listen to you on every show you have. Your common sense saying make so much sense with humor. But today's show had the best Valentine gift. Since the only men in my life is my son and grandson and Jesus, and since I live me I always buy me a box of candy to treat myself. I would love to have the gifts you were giving away today, and the baby oil, well I would be ready when I meet Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now.

But no matter what continue to give your 12 minutes of inspirations every morning, I love it.

• Valentine's Gift

Hi Steve, I am a big fan of your Talk Show and I have learnt lot especially how to treat your partner. I was trilled watching your show this morning on valentine's day and happy to received all your valentine gift for this big day. Thank you.
  • prizzy valentines

i love steve harveys show i laugh,shake wiggle and oh lord, please send me the gifts(sweet oil0
  • Valentine Day Help 10

Im unemployed and can use the free gifts for Valentines Day. I love your program, God Bless!!!!!
  • valentine day show

I love this talk show very very honest man i listen to the morning show from the time i get up until i arrive to work very inspirational MAN!!
  • valentines gifts

I'm single and I stop looking for love as much as I would like to be in a relationship all or most men that i meet want 1 to 2 things and that not all there is in a relationship. So my i valentine is me myself and i, and your gifts will make it even more special it would make my day. The ones that you just had on your show. I hope this is the rite site.
  • Love your show!!!

I watch your show everyday. I even record so that I can go back and enjoy it again. I would like very much to know how I can get some if not all your Valentine gifts.
  • Valentine's day show

I try to see how I can get the gifts that Steve gave away to audience.
  • Valentine's Day Show

I watched the Valentine's Day Show and, would like to get all the gifts. Thank you.
  • layed off

steve i have been layed off from my job ,and would love to get a little help with any gifts that you may be giveing away.
  • Valentine Day Gifts:

I would love the Valentine Day Gifts, The sweet baby oil is ohhhhh yes and the diamonds as well .Lol
  • baby oil

i like that baby oil , i woiuld love to win a Valentines day gifts , i give him 100
  • A man of distinguished honor

Often times men are thrown under the bus for being dead beat fathers or just plain dogs! Well Steve if ever there was a time to let the world know about a man that is magnificent. He has custody of his son, works two full time jobs and always has time to support not only his son but my two sons as well. He's a great family man. He's very romantic and ALWAYS takes care of home. Sounds like the perfect man right? Well he is and I want the world to know it! Usually Valentine's Day is for women, I would love to do something Sexy, & Romantic to show my man that I love him and I appreciate him for everything he has done and sacrificed for his family.
  • Love the Baby oil

I would love to win the Valentines Day gifts you are offering. Hate to admit it but at 66 I am one of your biggest fans of the same gender. And the show isn't over yet..............

You ARE the funniest!!!!