Steve Harvey

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

thefanof

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews (269)

• you make dreams come true.

i love watching your show! you have changed peoples lives by making thier dreams come true, whether it's by bringing families together, making "love" happen between 2 strangers, teaching young girls, and boys to respect each other. Mr. Harvey, you have created so much happiness for so many people, i know this request may not seem very important, compared to all the requests you receive, i lost my mother February 12th of 2012. She was the "matriarch" of the family. she loved life, and was not ready to leave. She died of mesothelioma. No one knew! when the Dr. came in to tell her, we also know that by her reaction, she didn't either. she always told us that when she passed, she wanted us to get a motor home, and put her on the dashboard, with a bottle of bourbon, and drive across country. well, we only had enough money for her funeral services. She was creamated, and still is here in my home. Anyone that wanted some of her ashes, were able to. my daughters and, my son as well. My oldest daughter, Danielle, was taking off to California to start her carreer as a writer, my son was in the navy. They both had "gram" with them. And yes my daughter did take her across country, from Ashtabula, Ohio, all the way to southern California on the dashboard, of course she was not able to do the bourbon thing, but she drove from the east coast, to the west coast. Also my son went on deployment, and also took his gram with him. He was not able to attend the funeral, that was very hard for him. But he did get some kind of peace by having her with him on his journey around the world. I also knew that she was, and still is watching over them, being so far away, it also gave me piece of mind, knowing she was with them. So we may not have all been able to go on her journey around the world, or across country, but what matters is that it did happen. She always went without, to take care of us. we are so blessed to have had her for our mamma! She still doesn't have a final resting place, due to 'financial' problems. My mom deserves to be recognized, and always remembered, long after we are who ever knew mom loved her. She was always struggling to survive,but would give her last dime to help a complete stranger. We would love to give her a resting place that she truly deserves. With a headstone, somewhere we can all go to just to 'talk' to her, and be able to be at peace with ourselves that long after we are gone, she will continue to be remembered as the best mom, gram, auntie ,in the world! I'm writing this because i know there are so many families in this same would be wonderful if there were places that could help these families to get help with these there are any organizations out there that does this, can you send me down that road? If not, maybe you being famous, talented, and overall greatest person on television! to maybe help get a program that would do this? I think you are awesome Mr. Harvey! and regardless if you do or don't think this is something that can help grieving families like mine, get some kind of comfort, knowing thier loved ones are layed to rest, in a proper place, where they can be remembered, and never forgotten you are still a very loving person, and i respect your opinion . Thank-you! Have a great day! Remembering my mother Barbara Louise Green. sincerely, Katherine Dioneff
  • Your program brighten my day

I can be down and depressed and turn on Steve Harvey as I do everyday and when the hour is up I'm happy and the day is good. Love his show. I wish he could help me find my Mother. I've been looking for 40 years.
  • A Great Man

Love watching his show. He is the best. Always makes you laugh and has the best personality and out look on life. I hope his show stays on for years to come. You can tell he has a very big heart and truly cares about people. These are the kind of people that we need in this world now days and the kind of shows that should be on TV, and take that other crap off that kids do NOT need to be watching for sure. Nice to see a family man with high respect for his wife and children on there and someone who cares about ALL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. God bless him. Keep up the good work.
  • Helping others and staying blessed

Steve you are the best. and i stay motivated by your show. my time to shine will be sooner rather than later. keep on looking out for the best i stay in tears. coming to you from Sacramento, Ca we stay Blessed . and our community is finally trying to shine and grow at the same time.
  • Broke in Buffalo

I was watching your show today and saw the lady (Ms. Judy) willing to advertise your show on her car for a trip to Vegas. Well Mr. Harvey I've NEVER been to Vegas and I don't drive,but I would wear a SANDWICH BOARD everyday just to get to go to Vegas. I live in Buffalo, . 74 years old. On Soc. Sec. can't afford to go on my own.
  • STEVE HARVEY, THE REAL BIG MAN

Steve Harvey The Real Big Man, I'M A JAMAICAN, LIVING IN KINGSTON AND EVERY DAY I WATCH THE SHOW, CANT AFFORD TO MISS AN EPISODE, I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD WHEN THE GUEST WIN FREE TRIPS AND ARE SENT TO JAMAICA TO ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL ISLAND, STEVE YOU ARE SIMPLE THE BEST; LOVE, LOVE LOVE, THE SHOW, LOVE THE WAY HE DEALS WITH THE GUEST ON THE ASK STEVE SECTION,GREAT GOING ... KEEP IT LOCK
  • Steve Harvey-The Ultimate Entertainer

I'm a 71 year old white guy who just loves Steve Harvey and his show. He has such a way with everyone, from the "hood" to the very well heeled. He certainly is in touch with his viewers in such a unique manner. You can't help but love this guy and his show, he covers so many human interest subjects and he aids so many different people in so many different ways-it's just so heart warming to watch him weave his magic. My hat goes off to you Steve Harvey-I think your show is 10 Star, keep up your wonderful acts of kindness I just love watching people who are in the audience laugh and respond with such glee to your show. The SHS is a sure winner. Aloha. Parker
  • Leaky Bucket going dry

Retirement dreams slipping away because of unwelcomed visitor thats keeping wife hostage and husband refuse to leave without her.
  • Love,love love you and your show !!!

I have loved watching you for years and enjoy your show daily and I have a do I find a man like you? You are truly remarkable and to find a man as smart and as funny as you are would be a dream come true!!! Please do not tell me to look in West Virginia bc that's where I am and have been looking wanted to let you know how much II enjoy you and look forward to some day being able to afford to get your books!! KEEP US LAUGHING!!!
  • Shape Up Dad Cause This Ain't The Military

I loved this segment today. I do hope Dad got the real picture. Thanks to you Steve, women seem to be finally getting a little more respect again. I'm way old school, more than you and I remember when men worked, women stayed home, but men also helped out, if no more than upkeep of the exterior. Now women do much more and a lot of men seem to do less to nothing. Talk about times changing?!
  • Wyatt,Cami,Keri,Zane,Levi,Lauren,Madison, Lilliana, Adam and Liams Nannie

Love love love your show! My husband and I watch your TV show AND the game show Family Feud everyday. The days I have to miss one I always feel cheated! Keep up the great job and keep the laughs coming! I especially love it when you let out one of those "girly" type screams!!
  • YOUR LOOK ALIKE

YOUR SHOW IS EXCELLENT GREAT HAVE A SON WHO COULD BE YOUR DOUBLE IF HE WAS TALLER, WHO HAS 12 CHILDREN. WISHED I HAD PUT MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW IN YOUR MOTHERS DAY CONTEST. TOGETHER THEY ARE THE BEST. MY SON IS A REV. FOR THEIR YOUTH MINISTRY AT THEIR CHURCH.
  • Your Favorite Fan Thanks for the daily Laughs!!!!

I love your show. Mostly because of the generous heart you have for people. And how down to earth you are and the honesty and the Love you have for your Wife and especially for your children. I love all your shows from the people you have on your show, the subjects, and all the laughs. I love you Steve and you don't even know Your a wonder man and have much respect for you! I could go on and on. Just know I don't miss the Best!!!! Love your Favorite Fan.. You just don't know it yet!!! lol

Deborah Sykes

Oakland, California
  • United Dating of Amercia in Tennessee ( From United Dating of Amercia in Oregon)

Mr. Harvey, I read both of your books and been to all the places you said a women could meet a man, well no lucky at all. I needed some help please? I been divorced 14 years now and no man that I could have a long term relative ship with. I been on Black People meet and no luck on that web site. Could I be the Dating in Tennessee? I did see your show on dating in Oregon, WOW, she had her mother skill all over .. I'm not that bad at. I don't think? I looked forward to hearing from you or your staff. Peace and Blessing..
  • my best friend.

hello Mr Harvey,my husband is my best friend,we have known each other for 18 yrs now and we have been married for means so much to me,he is a very loving and passionate man,hes done so much for me and my 4yrs old daughter but we have given him so will be turning 40 this july 10th .pls i know this is your area of perfection can you please do something rewarding and remarkable for him please???oladunni california.
  • Smart Child

Dear Steven I have a really smart granddaughter trying to figure out how to get her in the Disney's Dreamers Acadamey she is in a lot of gifted classes I really believe this will be a great step for her :Thanks A lot Gaynell Poynter
  • REPEAT: You're "Laugh Therapy" to the World!

Today is April 1st, and you revealed to a guest that you wanted to leave an impact on the world; you didn't "just" want to be funny. That is your gift, and when you make us laugh, you have impacted us. Life has its ups and downs, and being entertained is a way to "temporarily" forget about problems-laughter is good for the heart. It is true that you are a humanitarian, a great dresser, and a caring person, none of which can be taken from you. But when I think of Steve Harvey, I know I'm going to, and want to, "laugh"!
  • single dad does it all

Hi steve a friend of mine and myself love watching your show you are awesome but i have to tell you about my friend he is a 42 year old disablwd vet and single father who has been raising his two children on his own ages 8 and 9. He does it all cooks, cleans he is always on the go with two kids in sports and their church he is just amazing guy both kids are straight A students he takes them to dr appointments he does it all by himself their mom don't want much to do with the kids so he is daddy and mommy hw has dinner cooked everyday for them when they get home and then off to some spirt activity. People always talk about moms raising kids on their own and get recognize but what about these dads that are doing it all on their own this man is always putting his kids first and the love he has for them is just incredible i would like to see you do a show on single daddys doing it all
  • 2 best friends( Christian ladies) Need a Date!!! Love Steve Harvey show

Hello Steve , My name is Merilee and I love Steve. I have a best friend , we would love to see if Steve would find us 2 men that are best buds and are christian men. I think that it would make a good show.

We have always said the best thing would be to find 2 men that are good friends like my friend Janet and I we would like them, men in Christ. We live out west of Chicago a town called DeKalb.

I am 58 yrs old she is 62, we have tried on line dating ,not working. Please Steve could help us?

Thank you very much, Merilee and God bless you show!!!!!!

• Steve is "The Man!!!"

Dear Steve,

You are so warm, loving, energetic, clever, giving, and just plain wonderful! I wish there were many more like you sprinkled around... and maybe there are. Your shows are a pleasure, inspiring, and a lot of fun to watch. Thanks so much!!!! You seem a very "huggable" guy, and I sure could give you a big hug!

Thanks!
  • Needs help

Hi Steve my son is living in NYC west village looking for an acting job for the past 5 years he need a manager to help him to continue his dream. He was in Towheads2013 with New Directors New Films just a one line start which he loved so much and now would love to continue his dream. Needs help.... He doesn't know that I'm writing to you. I'm his best cheer leader. He such a great kid ha 27years old not really a kid but is always here for me. I've had many surgeries and is always nursed me back with no hesitation. We watch your show all the time and you can always make us laugh. Can you help hook him up?
  • Media Book blow up

Hi Steve , My name is Laura Artis and I love, love, your show and watch you all the time. Today you asked us to write you if we have something new to social media to and to send you a shout out & allow you to get the word out also.

I have written a book called "The Search for Your Purpose". I would really love it if you would read it and give me your review of it on your show. It's a short read and is available on amazon. Thanks for all you do in the world!!!! You have the best combo character (Laughter & Love!!!)
  • Steve is then Bomb!!

Not only does he look good, I bet she smells good too!! I'm sooo proud of him, and thankful for all the insight he gives to us women!! I am also excited that he'll be giving men insight into how to treat women!! I love it that he has his wife's name engraved on his shirt sleeves. Love it!! God Bless You Steve Harvey!!
  • please read all

I just want to tell you that your show is the high light of my . i see the good you do for others. It gives me encouragement to ask\ for ur help nations im needing like getting donations for multiple with me

slrosis or MS that I have been dealing with sense the age of 12 I am 30 but i wont give up because God iis with me and if you feel like helping i will name my first son steve love ur heart
  • New Beginning

Dear Steve,

I would like to start off by saying I love the advice you give on your show. I watch it with my mom all the time. I am going to be turning 23 this year and my my little girl will be turning one. I have never been asked out on a date. The reason being is because I am a HUGE tomboy. I don't wear heels because I am already 6'0 and I can never find a man taller then me. Instead of a dress, I prefer jeans and my athletic shoes, not big on make up because when I do it I look like a clown. I don't want my daughter to grow up with a mom who doesn't know how to dress like a woman or get asked out on a date. Steve I am begging you, please help me dress like a beautiful woman, not only for me but for my daughter also.
  • Beautiful woman needs a fairytale ending

Dear Steve,

I have a friend that's single and she has no children and has never been married. She's a beautiful woman with a great personality and a great career also. She gets along well with men and the men she has in her life are good to her and respectful but she chooses not to date them. I think she is wait around for a Christian man which isn't a bad thing in itself but I think she should avail herself more. She wants to get married and she allows the mistakes her siblings have mad to hinder her from getting married please help her.
  • dateing

i am writing this for my older sister, her name is Lisa Clark she was married for 31 years and 2 years ago she lost her soul mate, so she has shut her self in the house and don't hardly go any where, she has people run for her and says she is to sick to go any where. she is lost on getting out and meat someone else to bring her back to life, and even gave up on dressing up any more, just joggers and t-shirts. PLEASE STEVE HARVEY HELP MY SISTER, ON MAKE OVER AND TO MEET SOMEONE. THANK U MIDDLE SISTER TERESA. Her number and address is 269-487-2208-cell, home 269-925-5242 and lisa clark 165 collins ave benton harbor mi 49022
  • Extra benefit of the 90 Day Challenge

Steve, one extra benefit of the 90 day challenge is you can take a good look in the mirror and work on losing those few extra pounds, toning up some muscles and sculpting your body. This way it won't be SO shocking if you choose to do anything after the 90 days or if he or she hasn't run off before then.

. I found a very dear man and I can't find any better reason not to take the challenge since I'd love to have him around permanently.
  • Help us find help please!

Hi Steve,

My name is Jerry Henderson I am first and foremost a 48 year old alcoholic, I say this because as soon as I don't identify myself as such then I am opening the door for something else to become more important to come first thus creating the possibility for a relapse from recovery. In my active days (drinking and criminal behaviors) I had many short comings that led to incarceration. Since my last incarceration for larceny of a building and prescription drugs (which I am not proud of just a part of my story) where I received a two and one half sentence and began my recovery as well as education. This happened on October 16 2008. I started college while in jail and received a chance at parole was released January 18 2010 and continued my education at Cape Cod Community College on Jan. 24 2010. I have since earned a certificate in human services; I am a certified alcohol and substance abuse counselor II. Second I am a single dad since March of 2010 I have had custody of my two sons Jacob 13 and Caleb 10. I say second because if I don't keep my recovery first I can't be the parent these boys deserve. Since I've had my boys they have excelled in school as well as life. They are well behaved intelligent boys I can't take all the responsibility for this change I could only guide and give suggestions they had to make the necessary changes themselves. I rode the bus to school and home after putting them on the bus and got home to get them off the bus. This had become our mode of transportation for Doc. visits, movie trips shopping, Etc. Although I have received help from transitional assistance, food stamps and 297 cash per. month times have been and continue to tuff for us. We recently got accepted to a local program called home base where they helped us get into a home apt. at this time I had been led to believe that I would become employed with a local treatment facility. This never happened after they ran a background check. Which in my opinion is a plus when working in the recovery field. The home base program helped us with first and security of 2000 dollars that was required to move into a two bedroom apt with my boys at 1000 per month plus utilities. I am currently attending a job search group in conjunction with the mass rehabilitation committee in the hopes of finding I full time job. My right to operate a motor vehicle has been reinstated and we have a car a 1997 ford explorer this helps tremendously with our transportation issues. It seems to me that all the women I know that are single moms get all the benefits like housing and that there are many places for them to get help and when I go to these same places I am denied. I really don't want all that help I want to be off assistance and work to provide for my family. However right now with no job and rent due it would appear that we are headed back to homelessness. Our rent is late now and I don't see a solution in the near future and time is running out. I not looking for help all of my life just temporary help as not to become homeless again. Do you know of any help I could receive for us?

Concerned father Jerry Henderson.

Contact info:

774 487 7849

Po box 393 Dennisport Ma. 02639

148 main St. Dennisport Ma 02639

• So proud of my husband

Hi Steven my name is Shirley im so proud of my husband all of his life he been a hard working man,started October 2013 he start going in and out of the it was his kidney and lungs God he beat December I had to bring him back his heart had stop in the grace of God he still Feb 2 we was back in the hospital the next day they remove both of his feets and we still here but if u look at him he so strong not worry about nothing he still have that pretty smile I love that u can help we need something to drive we loose our truck when he got sick and couldn't friend
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9