Steve Harvey

Daily 4:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews (369)

• Smart ,Funny & Helpful

Imagine if there were more shows like this one .that empower people . Harveys heroes, and helping people get ahead whether starting a business or millionaire advice . Camp for youth .

Always interesting . Awesome !

Good job. (watching from Mexico) Ellens great but Steve Rocks ! Thank you !
  • Toothless in Orange!

MY NAME is Lillian R. LEJEUNE, and I'm the MOTHER of my DAUGHTER, who's name is Micele and SHE IS THE ONE who I'm contacting you about and who I would be forever grateful if you could help, not only restore her smile, but by doing so, her self esteem, confidence, and love for herself that she has virtually lost (and SO DEPRESSED that I'm terrified she is to the point of SUICIDE!)!!!! We watched one of your shows, I think it was last May, where you gave the gift of a smile and I NEVER FORGOT IT. Now I'm praying that you might find it in your heart to do it again.

She has been chronically ill since the age of 12 when she started her menstrual cycle and suffered immensely for another 12 years worth with diagnosed SEVERE ENDOMETRIOSIS until, but after YEARS of every imaginable treatment (known and/or available from THE most prestigious medical institutions in Southern California.... UCLA and the like) without any improvement until, finally, on her 24th BIRTHDAY no less, she underwent a complete hysterectomy. That, however, was only the beginning!

It would take me FAR LONG to go over the MANY DETAILS surrounding the complications she had to endure since then (she's now 60 YEARS OLD!) Insofar as her propensity to develop abdominal adhesions as well as many of the additional HORRIFIC accidents and MRSA infections she had to fight.... BUT WON!!! That being said (and if you'd like to read THE ENTIRE RECORD, I already have it documented and I would be more than happy to send it to you), in 2004 she became VERY ILL WITH FIVE WEEKS OF UNCONTROLLABLE DIAHREAH and eventually diagnosed (after four days of every imaginable abdominal test) with one of the most rare forms of colitis.... COLLAGENOUS COLITIS.... if which there is no cure and every possible treatment either made it worse or didn't help at all. And, in November of 2005, after having to undergo a fourth back surgery (and fighting a severe MRSA infection) began experiencing severe abdominal pain which has progressed unabrubted since then. Within a few years after having been prescribed I don't remember HOW MANY DIFFERENT KINDS, STRENGTHS, OR DOSAGES of OPIOD pain relievers HER TEETH STARTED TO EITHER FALL OUT COMPLETELY, OR LITERALLY BREAK OFF AT THE GUN LINE!!!

Mind you, this was a woman who had AN AMAZING SMILE and she had (and still has) the intelligence and common sense to match! She'll even tell you that if the only thing she had to deal with was the pain, she'd have no problem with. HOWEVER,(and here's the major rub) two years ago she began to experience FECAL INCONTINENCE which completely destroyed what little self confidence, especially in the fact that she could no longer smile (much less eat very well anymore which is SEVERELY IMPACTING HER NUTRITIONAL HEALTH!)

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...... I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE HELP ME HER! I'm 86 years old and she moved back to her childhood home to care for me and I'M PRAYING YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HELP HER REGAIN HER SMILE!!!! She's willing to have what few teeth she has left removed and dentures in their place but, of course, I'm on Social Security and she's been on SS disability since 2005 so neither one of us (even combined) could possibly afford to pay for the work that will need be done.

I'm praying that I'll hear back from you with good news, or at very least, refer me to someone/some other entity who might be willing to help!

God bless you all, Lillian
  • Widowed mother/ caregiver

I can relate to today's show. My ex husband was very abusive and when we divorced I gave him joint custody of or 2 children. Well he took off and ran with them I did not see them for 10 years. Then he took me to court and sued me for child support. Then now he is in prison for molesting my daughter. His daughter and while he is in prison I still have to pay the support. I fell like he is getting payed for raping my daughter I can't afford to keep going to court and nothing is getting done about him. Can you help me please
  • Inquiring minds

Hi Mr. Harvey I am interested in getting my kids into your mentoring program. My son iis 12 and has a great personality, he also has sickle cell which is taking a toll on him. He missed a lot of school because of the pain and now I home school him to get him caught up. My daughter is 13 and was inappropriately touched at school. And then bullied for telling. She was afraid to go to school and as a mother I reach out to everyone involved including the kids parents. After that my daughter started spiraling in a deep depression. She then started talking about sucide so I reached out for more help which is still on going but I would like to get my kids into your Steve and Marjorie forsting excellence program. What age do the have to be and can you you be bless!
  • TRUE STORY:GOD, Steve and Guy saved my life, fighting cancer

This is a true story, I don't know what everyone else puts on this site. But this is true. I was diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast Cancer in March of 2015. My doctor told me that most African American's do not survive this. I asked why, she said because some can't afford treatment and others give up they not keep appointments. She also said that, they stop eating and it's about attitude and staying positive. Now I have always love Steve and how he makes me laugh. Me and my grand baby who was only two at the time would sit and watch and just laugh long before this happen. I have a great video of my grand son having a ball watching Steve. Well any way having the analytical mind I have. I put a plan in place. I was going to trick my mind into thinking that I wanted to eat all of the time even when I could not taste the food from the chemo. So since I love watching Guy as well. I did just that. And it worked like a charm. And I would watch Steve to keep my attitude intact stay positive. You can't be said when you are laughing. You can't be sad when, he is always saying that things may be hard but you would be alright. And last but not least I LOVE GOD, I love him with all that I am. I am not sure if Steve or Guy will ever see this but I just wanted to say thank you both. I AM HERE AND I AM STILL STANDING THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fighting single mother

Hello Steve how are you,I watch your show and you and the show are a blessing to the people you help and to me. I am a single mother of two boys ages 16 and 18,and I am so proud of them,watching your show provides me with the strength to go on even when I feel like giving draw inspiration from others,I am from watched the show with the lady and her four children Latesha Thomas and I am in the same position as she is so I know what she is going through,I couldn't stop crying because she was telling my current life situation in her bless you Steve I hope the Lord continues to bless you to bless others.
  • mr harvey

I just wanted to say u have a beautiful family and I love ur show
  • This 70 yr , Great GrandMa Needs New Techy Toys, for ME, :-)

Your show today was Amazing, Wow you and your show are so Generous. Couldn't believe you gave away everything. I'm not greedy,maybe a phone and or the on the go tablet/Computer.

thanks for bringing a Bright spot into my days. Billie Fink
  • Honoring Husbands who became caregivers to their sick wives

Steve, my husband love your show and watches it faithfully as well as myself. However, this year was very hard for us because I got sick unexpectedly and the illness resulted in me being in a coma. My condition was terminal and I was dying according to the doctors, but while hearing the news by husband stayed by my side. He took care of me, made decisions for me because I could not do it myself, and he wasn't able to work because of this unfortunate circumstance. He became my caregiver and did so much to make sure I was taken care of and there is so much more to tell about what took place, but I wanted to know if you would consider honoring husbands who became caregivers when their wives become ill. I know that some men would have walked away because of all the hard work and patience it took takes to nurse a woman back to health and although I am still recovering, I am further along than I was in February of this year because of him. My husband is a Pastor and during the time that I was in the hospital he would run the church and then come to the hospital to tend to me. He deserves to be honored, so can you help me

A grateful Wife

• At my wits end Steve

Hi Steve my name is Abdul Hayes. I'm from Cleveland Ohio I'm a 40 year old stay at home dad. I've been married for about a year and a half now, I have 4 kids and a beautiful wife. The problem is Steve that I have been out of work for about 9 months now taking care of my son who has severe illnesses that prevents him from going to school or daycare. My wife has a decent paying job better then what I was making so we decided to let me stay home and provide for our son and she would work. As of lately though things have been rough at home holidays are approaching and we keep running into one problem after another. the house that we live in is old and not as good as it once was. The pipes in the basement are breaking and leaking and to top it all off the Furnace just went out on us so we have no heat and we have two critically ill children in the home. With Christmas right around the corner it is hard to do Christmas for our kids and maintain all the bills. My kids cannot be in the cold or they will be hospitalized so please Steve I'm asking for your help to fix my situation at home so my kids can have a very merry Christmas this year. Thanks Abdul Hayes from Cleveland Ohio 1-216-320-7377, 1-216-303-9211
  • redemption

Dear I've been a big fan of yours for many years going back to your sitcom days. You probably get a lot of requests for help with all kinds of things but I think that mines might be a little different. I'm a recovering addict and an ex-offender, I've been clean for the last 6 years and I've been working steadily for the last 4 years. I have two daughters that I haven't seen since they were both 4 years old. My biggest dream is to find a decent job that will pay me enough to live semi-comfortable and pay my back child support. And I would love to bring both of my daughters together so they can finally meet each other. even if you can't help me with a decent job, I'm a least hoping that you can help me see my babies so that I can ask them to forgive me for not being the type of father that they needed. In closing, even if you can't help me with this dream I will always be a fan.
  • YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON

I AM A BIG FAN & I HAVE WATCHED YOUR SHOWS, COMEDY SHOWS, I HAVE YOUR BOOKS!!!! YOU GIVE BACK & YOU ARE AMAZING YOU ARE BLESSED I THANK GOD FOR YOU!!! I YOU & YOUR WIFE & FAMILY KEEP ON KEEPING ON, I WANT TO MEET YOU ALL ONE DAY!!! I LIVE IN THE SUBURBS OF CHICAGO BE BLESSED I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!! I LOVE THE STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW AS WELL!!!
  • do you come to Canada

Hi Mr Harvey do you do any work in Toronto Canada, i need help with my dating
  • Hey Mr. Harvey

Hi,my name is Alma Nieves and I just love your show. Watch it everyday. I'm kind of new on Twitter so bear with me because I just want to ask you or your staff a question. I was wondering watching today's show that if any of the couple you got together have gotten married. If so which?
  • Steve Harvey needs A Halo.

I think that Mr Harvey is one of the kindest men in the world. And on national tv. He has a heart of gold and I'm so glad he's a godly man that makes him even more special. He can make you laugh and then turn around and have you crying. The way he talked to that girl today June 1st 2015 just melted my heart and almost made me cry. Mr Harvey you will have your rewards in heaven one day and I'll be there to see them. I just think you are one of a kind, I know you wasn't always like you are now,but I thank god that you are the person that you are now. I see how much you love your wife and other people that you don't even know. I just love Mr Steve Harvey. I'll see you kind man in heaven one day.

Signed, Patty Dove
  • Steve and Majorie

Steve I love your show. Enjoyed Majorie this week, wish you'd have her on your show more often...

Thanks

Marcie Jackson (live near New Orleans, LA)
  • We were not in love but married out of obedience

I love that couple who was married 60 years! My husband and I hope to have that many years! We were looked down upon, rejected, I wasn't allowed to serve in my church and much more all because I married my husband out of obedience! People couldn't understand why I'd marry a man I wasn't in love with, they judged him because of his colorful past. However, to the glory of GOD and more than a decade later, we counsel married couples, speak at conferences to couples who are in ministry together, pastor a church and people think it's some secret to our marital love and success but we just married out of obedience. Keep doing what you do Steve, it's your calling. Tchalla & Lanette Pinkard "We simply love" 2-11-15
  • Help me save my daughter!

Mr. Harvey I watched your shoe that aired 1/22/15 that is when i heard u mention your wife's camp "Girls who rule the world", I always knew about your teenage boys camp but i have a daughter,that is when i saw hope!! Mr. Harvey my daughter is like no other she is 15 steals, lies, disruptive, disrespectful, in school, but her grades are up and down. My daughter few months ago cut her wrists with what we thought was a knife, turned out to be a bobbie pin (with the top part off). I've been put in the hospital over night for stress mind you i'm just scratching the surface with the issues about my child i can assure you this is a 1 for the books..
  • GRADUATION June 5, 2015

Mr. Harvey I am a 62 year old black female, and a friend I met while in attendance will participate in our Graduate studies graduation ceremony there in Chicago on June 5, 2015. We would like to attend your show while in Chicago, but I can't find the site for tickets.
  • Dating Again and I miss that

Hello, Mr. Steve Harvey, we(my studsband and I) watch your show faithfully in our home every day at 3:00pm in Jacksonville, Florida, I just wanted you to know, you help our relationship and communication skills out so much, my Studsband, Toni suffers with a illness call fibromyalgia and she has one wish just to marry me and make me her eternal life partner, wife and to wear one of your suits for our wedding day, on June 20th, 2015 held in her home town of New Orleans.

#
  • todays show Jan 6 - 2015

Today I watched your show and it was about husbands taking you out on a date .I have not been out with my husband for all most three years we do foster care we have for children and love them with all our hearts . we just have a little trouble finding some to watch all four would you do ,and I like your show-.
  • Great show

Steve, I work so I have to catch the reruns, was sitting here watching the holiday gift giveaway, and the audience was so excited, I got so excited and forgot I was watching a rerun, I try to get online to get in the gift giveaway. So sad I missed out. But overall Great show great topics, many blessings to you and your future shows.
  • Great show

I love all the shows and so does my mother .The things you do for people is excellent.
  • Beautiful gifts 2014

I love the show and all the gifts. Your wife was beautiful tonight. You were made just for her
  • The Queen in purple

I love the dress your wife was wearing. She is just a beautiful person. I also would like to enter to win the gifts. How do one go about doing so?
  • mom deserves a nice christmas

hi Steve my mom says she wrote a review to you but i though i would write one for her,Steve my mom goes to the end and back for her family she has 15 grandkids that she always make sure they have for Christmas and she never look for nothing in return,she has the biggest heart always giving to what hurts me the most is no one gives to her they borrow her money never pay back my mom is on disability she really don't have it like that to do but she find a way to help people she deserve for something good to happen to her for a i'm asking for her my mom Debbie to have a bless holiday she is a single mother-grandmother.
  • Abundance!

You said if you wanted something to ask for a life of abundance. i would like to have a abundance of life.
  • Why not me!

From Steve's morning radio show on the way to work, then lunch break watching Steve's TV talk show, to relaxing at home in the evening with Family Feud. It's Steve all day! So why not pick me to get free gifts? That would make my Christmas complete plus it wouldn't hurt to rub it in my sister face b/c she thinks she is your biggest fan!
  • Hoping And Praying

Hi.. While I don't have a tree up or anything cause I live alone. But I would love to have those free gifts that you gave them at the Blessed Mr Harvey.
  • Christmas Miracles

Sweet gifts. Would love to have under my tree this year. You also have a beautiful family. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10