Steve Harvey

Daily 4:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews (363)

• Deligthful is a big rip off

Hi Steve, I am 74 years old. I took your advise and joined Delightful. Well Steve they are a rip off. I joined for 6 months because I am on a budget. I cancelled as soon as I joined so they would not charge me for more time and printed it out. A couple months later I checked my credit card charges and a $80 charge had been added. I called the BBB because I could not find a number. The man I talked to tried not to listen to me. He just kept telling what I could get and I had clicked to renew. I did not. When I told him I have a copy of my cancellation and had talked to the BBB, he finally said he would take the $80 off. I only have about 100 days left, somehow they have blocked my likes. I find them in my spam. I also had a big spam. This has been a nightmare.
  • Mr. Harvey, stop bashing dogs and cats !

Mr. Harvey, I have enjoyed most of your shows. But I find it interesting that you like to bash dogs and cats. If you don't like animals, that is your choice. But to tell people to take their unwanted animals out and "lose" them, or take "fluffy" for a ride in the car and keep the windows down, is really irresponsible and in bad taste. I think you are offending more people than you think you are.

Frankly, I don't really like kids, but would you advise me to go "lose" them? I don't think so.

I am certain you have many more subjects you could laugh and joke about than poor little animals.

Think about it.
  • please help us steve harvey

Steve Harvey I need help would u please help my parents out with are roof and kitchen because I want my parents to know that i love them because when I was on my death bed half dead they was there for me and hope u can get us on the show Steve Harvey
  • Kupcake Daddy

Mr Harevey I love how you maintain your Chi-town flavor. Your humblesness is honored and respected. I listen to you every morning, you are my father figure of everyday. My name is Karen Robinson. I know a man. Ed Parks from Birmingham, AL. A 43yr old man who never baked a cupcake in his life until almost an year ago while on a spiritual search for his gift. Right now he has serviced in Huntsville and Birmingham, Alabama. With flavors crafted from his mind like Banana Pudding, Cherry Vanilla, Vanilla Cheese and many more. He is a manager at Applebees & a father figure to many, values family and every existence of it. I believe there is a difference between talents and gifts. Gifts come to you no matter the circumstance or personal attitude, your not quite sure of the power it posess , you only know how. As for a talent, hmmm, you know about it, as a matter of fact, you know too much. A talent can become quite vane. He has no clue what gift lies in those hands not to mention his mom is awesome and a praying, widow. She continues to stay strong for her Lil boy and his sisters. He's always helping others and I would love for him to receive some for a change. He' s in the yellow pages. Oh, by the way my name is Karen Robinson. I've know Ed for 19 yrs. THOSE CUPCAKES ARE MOTHER APPROVED. THEY EVEN STAYED MOIST AND FRESH IN MY FRIG FOR 7DAYS. ACupCake worth trying!!!
  • Today is May 17,2013... If That Designer Is Considered Good , Then I must BE GRrreat!!!

I am not educated in designs , however I do a fabulous job . 13 years ago when I hung a crystal chandelier in my bathroom I was called crazy. Now that is one of the things to do. Those dark curtains that were used in the living room design today were hideous ! Where is the little ruffle on top when you put you curtain rod in between two rows of stitching ? If someone did either one of those rooms for me, I'd shoot him. Also it is not difficult to do a couple's bedroom without using pink ! Again he failed. I designed my daughter's master bedroom and it is doesn't have a hint of pink in it anywhere... Her husband loves it. There must be someone behind the camera coaching the audience to clap their hands because I can't imagine anyone doing so on their own accord !!!! I am sick, sore and tired of watching shows with people that are supposed to be professionals that the info they give is not good.
  • X-mas give away hoax ????

Unable to sign up for the X-mas give away.
  • Lacking in direction

I like Steve Harvey and was looking forward to his talk show. However, I am now quite disappointed. I tune in about once per week so see if it has improved, but alas it hasn't. It is in part a dating show, a fashion show and a cooking show. It is boring to say the least and I am seriously tired of some silly woman asking for advice on men. Nothing to task the brain or appeal to women with some working brain matter.
  • TV Smashing by Garbage Truck

2.5
    We love your show, but when you had the couple on where the husband had many TVs, you crushed the TVs. Not good. You should have given them to a charitable organization or recycled them!
  • No X-Mas give away

Nowhere to sign up
  • Domestic Violence

Mr. Harvey I had a vision that you and a panel of experts could start a mentoring program for professional atheletes. A lot of these people are not educated in the ways of the world some and are barely out of high school now days. College should have refined them but lets be straight they're superstars at that level. Some careers and lives are being totally destroyed. Do these people deserve what they're experiencing absolutely should a few moments of bad judgement and behavior destroy them, NO, education and rehabilitation the road to redemption advocates against Domestic Violence. Your panel Dr Phil, Judge Mathis Joel Osteen Gene Simmons and Ellen and Chris Carter and 16 Retired successful business owning players. Steve if can't help turn around these issues please be inspired enough to pass it on to someone who can this is to important to just let it go. Long time fan love man keep up the great work
  • hi mr hravey

my name is jacqueline .I just started watching your tv show for a while now .I used to watch you other show. but couldn't watch it any more due to work .any way mr Harvey,i don't know where to start off. well it the holiday season now and im not in the spirit of the holidays anymore .I recently had my 3 back surgery .yes I had 3ack surgery back to last one was a in fusuion surgery meaning I have 2 rods and 4 screws on my back now .was in the hopstail for 1 whole month due to the fact that I had to learn how to walk and go up and down stairs and don't depend on any one on doing things for me because I have done everything by myself .but sicne im limted to certain things my kids help me out and sometimes I don't like to ask for help .but now the holidays are here and I didn't pit up a tree ,didn't have thanksgiving dinner because I really cant be on my feet for long so we went to a friends house .my children are 26 22 19 .I feel bad but I don't want them to feel sorry for me I want them to enjoy their time with the family .I love the holidays but I have no energy for anything any more .pls help me mr harvey
  • Water Crisis

It is a shame on this country that this is going on, but if you take the time to look you will find out that this has been going on for 100's of years with Native Americans. On almost all of the tribal lands the water is unfit to drink or there is no running water at all and to get water most has to drive to a larger city and if they do not drive then they have to hope that some one can take them or bring water to them. We have more third world conditions here then most people know of, we have people living on the streets in the winter, we have people with out jobs, we have people living with out any power or heat, our own country has turned their backs as no one wants to deal with this issue nor do they have any ideal on how to fix it. A lot of the Native American Tribes wants to build jobs for all (tribal and non tribal) people but they also have little to no funding to do so. This issue needs to be looked at from a large scale not only a few cities but from the whole country and it hits all races not just one.

Chief TW Davis

Cherokees of Idaho, Inc.
  • Help US Mr. Harvey - The Early Seniors

All your shows are great from radio, talk show and game shows. I am 62 years old, just retired and still trying to find my way. Can you produce a show with seniors and how life is effecting us. At this point in life I still have flashbacks to never knowing my father, growing up poor and people who were doing well looking down on us. In other words it would be great to obtain help with these issues. Would love to share more. Thank you.
  • Need your help and prayer

Dear Steve

I'am the grandmother of 8, and I love them so much I will doing anything for them.

I have one grand son that is ADHA, and he also is 12yra. old .

My grandson was kicked out of school because of his daughter is forced to home school him,And she put her career on hold,Due to my grandson being banned from the Louisville Ky school district where they live. My grandson call me often,and he share with me how much he misses going to school,and just being around kids his what happen to no child left . Harvey if you can help me to help my daughter to get into some kind of school that can handle him.

Thanks you

Grandmother of 8

Marica Brady
  • MOTHERS

Hello Steve,

I was watching your show on May 7th yo were honoring mothers which was a beauty to see. But, one thing bothered me was the fact that out of 10 mothers you only had 2 black women the rest were white. Come on Steve and before you say why do our black women always make a big deal out of this because it is a big deal and if it is not Steve then why not have 8 black women and 2 whites indeed and see if an ebrow is not are plenty african american mothers and single mothers out here who do a lot for thier families and don't get knowledge and I'm sure you know that as well. Just an observation!
  • 10 Love your show

5.5
    Hi Steve my name is Ilse Esterhuyse I'm watching your show al the way from South Africa. I love your show so match I cant wait to get home from work to watch your show.
  • Gods Grace

5.5
    When God saved you and you quit running, all the good you do is incredible. The mom and her boys are blessed and so is the audience. God Bless you for ALL the good you do.
  • funny

I love the show.
  • Get skin right!

2/3/2014 - today you did a feature about people with bad acne. My friend, at age 62 has really bad skin. It is very oily, with large black heads that have left his skin pitted. I am usually at work when your show comes on, but because of a snow day, I got the opportunity to watch your show. I was a bit surprised when you had no older people, nor any African Americans during this particular segment especially when we are so often left out when it comes to hair and skin treatments
  • Christmas giveaway

Hi my name is Savannah G President and I love the way you give away stuff. I would live to know. How I can get something from your show. I can't afford to come to your show. But I would like the
  • Love in Tears

I was watching your show today, and all I can say is, WOW!!!!!!

You said it when you said, the devil will kind away to knock you down. I was in a car wreck years ago and had a metal plate put in my head and I try not to get down about what I can't do. This woman proved that ANYONE CAN DO.
  • looking to win something lol

Hey steve, Everybody have a long story you told me to come to the site for my chance to win in there's no link... wassup lol
  • Disappointed

are you? Well I was disappointed when I wasn't able to watch your Valentines I did get up and watch your Saturday 02/15/2014 while I'm watching you say go to try to win all prizes. I couldn't bring that show up at all to do that. Why you, Denise why is rating you a 6.5 ,you are a 10 all the way
  • A clever title goes here!

Dear Steve, I just Love your show, love your humor, and your straight talk especially when you keeping it real about us (women) and what we ought to know when it comes to men. Keep on keeping it real and may God continue to bless you beyond what you can ever imagine or think, Love ya!! Shinetha Taylor
  • My mother needs help

Hi my name is Samara Sewell and my mother is going threw some rough times right now she cant find a job and is very stressed from all the arguing with my father she wants to move out but cant find a way you please help her?
  • If you love someone set her free and if she comes back it was meant to be

Steve;your the BEST !!!!!!!! I met my wife in 1981 she was everything to her mother frown on our

relastionship. So I went my way she went hers. Patti got married and I did also. In 2003 I was at a group were I met her ask if she was Courtney //////////////// She said yes ! Courtney asked me why !! I said I LOVED YOUR MOTHER FOR THE LAST 25 yrs.. Courtney said do you wants my moms phone #. Of course I said sure ! Later that night I called Patti and I said hello there was dead said at one time we were best friends. Patti said BOB ! I said yes.. we talked over an hour. that Saturday I pick Patti up we took a ride stopped @ dairy Queen. a month later I moved in 6 months later we were married. the best day of my life.. Sept.13 th it will be 10 years. Its has it up and downs. BUT ! Patti is the best wife any one would be proud cant be beat. I think were not the only ones this has happen too. R J Semmel thank you for letting me share oh crapp this aint the place
  • NOT ALWAYS THE FATHER BUT THE DAD

STEVE I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR YOUR TALK'S ABOUT FATHER'S RAISING SON'S. I HAVE A DIFFERENT TURN TO SPEAK AS OF MY SON FATHER DIDN'T RAISE HIM BUT HIS DAD DID WHY DO I SAY THIS MY X HUSBAND CHOOSE TO NOT BEEN IN HIS LIFE TILL 1998 AFTER HE WAS A MAN MY HUSBAND OF 37 YEARS THIS YEAR DID AND WAS ONE THAT TAUGHT HIM TO BE THERE HOLD HIS HAND IF HE WAS SICK WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM, TAUGHT HIM TO RESPECT WOMEN AND HIS CHILDREN. HIS FATHER MY FIRST HUSBAND GAVE HIS DAUGHTER BY HIS THIRD WIFE EVERY THING SHE HAD ALL SUPPORT IN SCHOOL AND NOW SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BUT OUR TWO KIDS HE DIDN'T RAISE IS THE ONE FOR HIM BECAUSE THOUGH HE DIDN'T PAY SUPPORT AS THEY WAS GROWING UP I WANTED HIM IN HIS LIFE AND DAUGHTER'S.. WE HAVE MADE PEACE HIM AND I WE SPEND ALL HOLIDAYS TOGETHER WITH OUR CHILDREN AND GR KIDS COOK OUTS THAT OR THIS CAME ABOUT AFTER HIS 5TH WIFE.. WHERE AM I GOING WITH THIS ANY MAN CAN BE A FATHER BUT IS SPECIAL TO BE A DAD. MY SON WILL BE 42 THIS JUNE AND DAUGHTER 44 IN MAY AND TO THIS DAY IF ONE WOULD WANT SOMETHING WILL GO TO DAD BECAUSE THEY GET NEGATIVE RESPONSE FROM FATHER AND PRIDE FROM DAD.. IT IS KIND WAY THE TWO MAN THANKS.. MY SON WAS FIVE THEN WE GOT MARRIED DAUGHTER SEVEN. MY TWO KIDS WAS SO EASY TO RAISE GOD BLESSED US ALL TWO BECOME A FULL FAMILY TODAY NOT TWO SEPARATE FAMILY'S LOVE IS GREAT.
  • Valentine's Day. Show

I would love to have the gifts on the valentine's. Day Show it was a great Show and you always make me laugh, on your. Radio. Show and both your TV. Show I hope I will win. Thank you
  • GIFTS FOR THE AUDIENCE

DR PHILL , I AM A 73 YR. OLD WHITE LADY FROM EASTERN . I HAVE PUT THIS OFF FOR YRS. I AM SO SICK OF LOOKING AT YOUR SHOW STEVE HARVEY, OPRAH, ELLEN . THE TRUTH IS I LOVE THE SHOWS UNTILL THE HOLIDAYS COME UP. I REMEMBER QUEEN FOR A DAY SEEMS LIKE 100 YRS AGO AS A CHILD I WOULD THINK THAT IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER IF I COULD BE ON THAT SHOW AN GET ALL THEM GIFTS GOD I WAS SO JEALOUS. BUT ALL THE SHOWS ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND WE DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. NOW LOOK ALL THE SHOWS JUST SHOWER THES 30N TO 40 45 YR OLD WOMEN WITH THESE NICE GIFTS AN THEY JUMP UP AM DOWN AN SCREAM WE ON THE EAST COAST DONT HAVE THE CHANCE .NOW WITH MI IM OLD AS MOSES SO WHEN IT COMES HOLIDAY TIME I QUIT LOOKING ALL THEM WOMEN GETTING ALL THESE GIFTS I WOULD BLOW A GASKET IF I GOT AN I PAD OR A NICE PUTE OR MAYBE A TWO DOLLAR FLASHLITE OR BOWL , GOVE US GROWING OLD COUNTRY BUMPKINS A CHANCE THEIR NOTHING OR VERY LITTLE OVER HERE. GIVE US A CHANCE TO KUMP OR TRY TO JUMP CLAP NOW I CAN HOLLOW THAT I CAN DO.. I GOT A PUTE FROM PAWN SHOP OR HUSBAND DID AND A KINDLE AND I TK IM IN HOG HEAVEN WITH A DOG BONE IN MY MOUTH. I TAUGHT MYSELF TO USE THE PUTE OR WHAT I KNOW. ANYWAY GLAD JAN. HERE SO I CAN GO BACK TO LOOKING AT THE TALK SHOWS, LOVE U DR PHILL AND THAT CUTE LITTLE SWITCH THAT BOUNCES BESIDE OF YOU EVERYDAYOPRA REALLY FROSTED MY TIPS OVER SHE GIVES OPRAHS FAVORITE THINGS HOW IS IT TO JUST WALK THRU A DOWNTOWN AND GO IN THE STORS AN PICK OUT WHAT YOU WANT LORD LORD. ANYWAY LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME NEW SHOWS LOVE YOU AND ROBIN AN THE LITTLE BABIES .
  • Loving your programme

Dear Steve

am sherina by name and am from Nigeria. i follow up your TV show all the time on DSTV here in Nigeria and all the time i am thrilled with how generous you are. Recently i watched a programme where you bought a diamond ring and slid into the pocket of that man whose girlfriend stated they have dated for six years and all she wants from him is commitment and she isn't getting it. you not only help get the man to propose but you also got them a diamond engagement ring. that made me cry and wish that someday whenever am in Chicago i will definitely love to see this man who has brought so many people (loved ones) together.

XOXO sherry