Steve Harvey

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

thefanof

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews (267)

• Loving your programme

Dear Steve

am sherina by name and am from Nigeria. i follow up your TV show all the time on DSTV here in Nigeria and all the time i am thrilled with how generous you are. Recently i watched a programme where you bought a diamond ring and slid into the pocket of that man whose girlfriend stated they have dated for six years and all she wants from him is commitment and she isn't getting it. you not only help get the man to propose but you also got them a diamond engagement ring. that made me cry and wish that someday whenever am in Chicago i will definitely love to see this man who has brought so many people (loved ones) together.

XOXO sherry
  • A Great Man

Love watching his show. He is the best. Always makes you laugh and has the best personality and out look on life. I hope his show stays on for years to come. You can tell he has a very big heart and truly cares about people. These are the kind of people that we need in this world now days and the kind of shows that should be on TV, and take that other crap off that kids do NOT need to be watching for sure. Nice to see a family man with high respect for his wife and children on there and someone who cares about ALL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. God bless him. Keep up the good work.
  • Helping others and staying blessed

Steve you are the best. and i stay motivated by your show. my time to shine will be sooner rather than later. keep on looking out for the best i stay in tears. coming to you from Sacramento, Ca we stay Blessed . and our community is finally trying to shine and grow at the same time.
  • Broke in Buffalo

I was watching your show today and saw the lady (Ms. Judy) willing to advertise your show on her car for a trip to Vegas. Well Mr. Harvey I've NEVER been to Vegas and I don't drive,but I would wear a SANDWICH BOARD everyday just to get to go to Vegas. I live in Buffalo, . 74 years old. On Soc. Sec. can't afford to go on my own.
  • STEVE HARVEY, THE REAL BIG MAN

Steve Harvey The Real Big Man, I'M A JAMAICAN, LIVING IN KINGSTON AND EVERY DAY I WATCH THE SHOW, CANT AFFORD TO MISS AN EPISODE, I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD WHEN THE GUEST WIN FREE TRIPS AND ARE SENT TO JAMAICA TO ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL ISLAND, STEVE YOU ARE SIMPLE THE BEST; LOVE, LOVE LOVE, THE SHOW, LOVE THE WAY HE DEALS WITH THE GUEST ON THE ASK STEVE SECTION,GREAT GOING ... KEEP IT LOCK
  • Steve Harvey-The Ultimate Entertainer

I'm a 71 year old white guy who just loves Steve Harvey and his show. He has such a way with everyone, from the "hood" to the very well heeled. He certainly is in touch with his viewers in such a unique manner. You can't help but love this guy and his show, he covers so many human interest subjects and he aids so many different people in so many different ways-it's just so heart warming to watch him weave his magic. My hat goes off to you Steve Harvey-I think your show is 10 Star, keep up your wonderful acts of kindness I just love watching people who are in the audience laugh and respond with such glee to your show. The SHS is a sure winner. Aloha. Parker
  • THE FLAXSEED BOOGGIE

watched your Wednesday show with JJ Smith/filled out the form to possibly win a chance for her book/god knows I need it but do not have any luck entering to look up her book by her author name and then title but could not find it even in the library's here in Los Angeles or book store????????????????????????????????
  • Leaky Bucket going dry

Retirement dreams slipping away because of unwelcomed visitor thats keeping wife hostage and husband refuse to leave without her.
  • Looking to be a guest on the show.

Steve Harvey My Daughter and I would like to be guest on your show. How can you make that happen. I have two inventions that people are buying but I have only done pm copy wrights. My daughter sings. looking for contract. She has done an amazing opening act for India Arie. Can you help us. Constance and Brittany Ratchford. Thanks Steve, can't wait to see you.
  • Love,love love you and your show !!!

I have loved watching you for years and enjoy your show daily and I have a do I find a man like you? You are truly remarkable and to find a man as smart and as funny as you are would be a dream come true!!! Please do not tell me to look in West Virginia bc that's where I am and have been looking wanted to let you know how much II enjoy you and look forward to some day being able to afford to get your books!! KEEP US LAUGHING!!!
  • my awesome wife gloria

dear mr harvey. i am a male and really enjoy your show. im writting because of my wife of 24 yrs is the best gift god gave to me. i have been working since i was 13 yrs old to help my mom when i was young. have worked until july 2010 after having two heart attacks which dr told me i couldnt work any more. planning to renew our vows on 25th anniversary on october of next year. but been denied ssi 4 times and just wanted to see if you could help me get some dallas cowboys tickets .i promised her that i would take her one of these days but i dont think ill be able to. she has worked since 2 yrs after we got married and now is supporting me and our family. we have had alot of good times and some bad but she has always been there. as far as renewing our vows i know it will happen even if small and simple like our first one. im not the kind of person to ask for help from anyone, but ill do anything i can for my wife to make her smile. i wanted a harley and she got me one just because she loves me. ofcourse i lost it because i couldnt work but dr says i can still ride, and we used to go riding all the time. she even learned how to ride just for me. there is so much more i could say about her but it would take more time. she is also a great mother to our sons. like i said she is awesome and i love her very much!
  • Shape Up Dad Cause This Ain't The Military

I loved this segment today. I do hope Dad got the real picture. Thanks to you Steve, women seem to be finally getting a little more respect again. I'm way old school, more than you and I remember when men worked, women stayed home, but men also helped out, if no more than upkeep of the exterior. Now women do much more and a lot of men seem to do less to nothing. Talk about times changing?!
  • Wyatt,Cami,Keri,Zane,Levi,Lauren,Madison, Lilliana, Adam and Liams Nannie

Love love love your show! My husband and I watch your TV show AND the game show Family Feud everyday. The days I have to miss one I always feel cheated! Keep up the great job and keep the laughs coming! I especially love it when you let out one of those "girly" type screams!!
  • YOUR LOOK ALIKE

YOUR SHOW IS EXCELLENT GREAT HAVE A SON WHO COULD BE YOUR DOUBLE IF HE WAS TALLER, WHO HAS 12 CHILDREN. WISHED I HAD PUT MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW IN YOUR MOTHERS DAY CONTEST. TOGETHER THEY ARE THE BEST. MY SON IS A REV. FOR THEIR YOUTH MINISTRY AT THEIR CHURCH.
  • TV Smashing by Garbage Truck

2.5
    We love your show, but when you had the couple on where the husband had many TVs, you crushed the TVs. Not good. You should have given them to a charitable organization or recycled them!
  • Your Favorite Fan Thanks for the daily Laughs!!!!

I love your show. Mostly because of the generous heart you have for people. And how down to earth you are and the honesty and the Love you have for your Wife and especially for your children. I love all your shows from the people you have on your show, the subjects, and all the laughs. I love you Steve and you don't even know Your a wonder man and have much respect for you! I could go on and on. Just know I don't miss the Best!!!! Love your Favorite Fan.. You just don't know it yet!!! lol

Deborah Sykes

Oakland, California
  • Help The White Kids

Mr. Harvey,you are always showing white people who helps the black about the white kids who needs help would be nice to see Black or white people helping the white love your show and respect you,but whites kids are getting the shaft when it comes to actor or actress or day time would help the white kids. thank you for your time. Pat

• Mother day

I know you will have a gift and if there is a gift and I win I would like too exchange it for a tombstone for my mother cant afford one thank you I am not begging just want for my love
  • United Dating of Amercia in Tennessee ( From United Dating of Amercia in Oregon)

Mr. Harvey, I read both of your books and been to all the places you said a women could meet a man, well no lucky at all. I needed some help please? I been divorced 14 years now and no man that I could have a long term relative ship with. I been on Black People meet and no luck on that web site. Could I be the Dating in Tennessee? I did see your show on dating in Oregon, WOW, she had her mother skill all over .. I'm not that bad at. I don't think? I looked forward to hearing from you or your staff. Peace and Blessing..
  • my best friend.

hello Mr Harvey,my husband is my best friend,we have known each other for 18 yrs now and we have been married for means so much to me,he is a very loving and passionate man,hes done so much for me and my 4yrs old daughter but we have given him so will be turning 40 this july 10th .pls i know this is your area of perfection can you please do something rewarding and remarkable for him please???oladunni california.
  • Smart Child

Dear Steven I have a really smart granddaughter trying to figure out how to get her in the Disney's Dreamers Acadamey she is in a lot of gifted classes I really believe this will be a great step for her :Thanks A lot Gaynell Poynter
  • REPEAT: You're "Laugh Therapy" to the World!

Today is April 1st, and you revealed to a guest that you wanted to leave an impact on the world; you didn't "just" want to be funny. That is your gift, and when you make us laugh, you have impacted us. Life has its ups and downs, and being entertained is a way to "temporarily" forget about problems-laughter is good for the heart. It is true that you are a humanitarian, a great dresser, and a caring person, none of which can be taken from you. But when I think of Steve Harvey, I know I'm going to, and want to, "laugh"!
  • steve harvey is the best thing on TV

I have to say steve harvey is becoming one of the best guys on television, he is absilutely hillarious and is loved my many. He makes TV watchable again, watching him on family feud was enough to make me fall in love with his acting and his personality, would like to actually meet him in real life someday.
  • single dad does it all

Hi steve a friend of mine and myself love watching your show you are awesome but i have to tell you about my friend he is a 42 year old disablwd vet and single father who has been raising his two children on his own ages 8 and 9. He does it all cooks, cleans he is always on the go with two kids in sports and their church he is just amazing guy both kids are straight A students he takes them to dr appointments he does it all by himself their mom don't want much to do with the kids so he is daddy and mommy hw has dinner cooked everyday for them when they get home and then off to some spirt activity. People always talk about moms raising kids on their own and get recognize but what about these dads that are doing it all on their own this man is always putting his kids first and the love he has for them is just incredible i would like to see you do a show on single daddys doing it all
  • Help.........

Dear Mr. Harvey, I noticed that all your dating shows revolve around younger people. What about the "Seniors?" My NaNa ( Granny) & Aunt are attractive, well rounded human beings and they cannot find decent men in our city to date. The men are either sickly, broke or self-centered. Please find them some smart, attractive available men. P. S. I just love your show!! You should start a "Dating Show" because you are Kayla Williams
  • I saw your show today!

I would like to date Brian.
  • 2 best friends( Christian ladies) Need a Date!!! Love Steve Harvey show

Hello Steve , My name is Merilee and I love Steve. I have a best friend , we would love to see if Steve would find us 2 men that are best buds and are christian men. I think that it would make a good show.

We have always said the best thing would be to find 2 men that are good friends like my friend Janet and I we would like them, men in Christ. We live out west of Chicago a town called DeKalb.

I am 58 yrs old she is 62, we have tried on line dating ,not working. Please Steve could help us?

Thank you very much, Merilee and God bless you show!!!!!!

• Grandmother (Not a Grandmother)

Mr. Harvey,

I have a dilemma with my daughter's children.

They don't like me because I have not been there for them daily as my daughter's ex-mother-inlaw.

They are too young to understand (that like now), I have always had to work (even when my daughter was with her ex's), to support them.

My daughter's ex-mother-in-law was with my daughter and her children all the time, she didn't have to work (as I did), but she covered up unlawful things her son, my daughter and my daughter's ex-boyfriend(father of her four younger children), were doing.

CPS gave the children to her ex-mother-in-law, because they said the children (all of them), did not want to be with me.

I need help with something's that are going on and I do not know who to turn to.

I would like to ask you Please to contact me and give me advice on where my daughter could go and get help. I am not working and what little money I get from my student loans I have to help her with it. I am in my fifties and can't find a job that will pay me enough to keep helping her. I don't want her to lose her children. (I called the section 8 and they suggested I call and have the children taken away). I never would be able to live with myself know they took my grandchildren away from her for ever just because she suffered a stroke and she too can't find work. "HELP US"
  • How a brain Aneurysm and Stroke change your life.

Hello Steve, this if the first time that I ever put my hands out. Here is the story at the age of 48 I had a brain aneurysm and a stroke I spent 1 month in the hospital and by the way I worked for the hospital which is why I think I survived. The problem is my whole life changed after that, Its in the time of need is when you find out who cares and who don't. After a two and half year fight with SS I finally got my money and all my kids see which are grown see is $$ signs, I worked all my life and due to what happened medically I am being punished. What I would like to see on your show about brain aneurysm because most don't survive like I did, what I am doing now no one would believe that I had one, it not talked about one of the question that was asked was will I pertisipate in a research, so this is why I am asking this of you. If you do read this and decided to do a show please let me know so I can watch it. I don't do things like this but I thought let me try.
  • Steve is "The Man!!!"

Dear Steve,

You are so warm, loving, energetic, clever, giving, and just plain wonderful! I wish there were many more like you sprinkled around... and maybe there are. Your shows are a pleasure, inspiring, and a lot of fun to watch. Thanks so much!!!! You seem a very "huggable" guy, and I sure could give you a big hug!

Thanks!