Steve Harvey

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews (348)

• Hey Mr. Harvey

Hi,my name is Alma Nieves and I just love your show. Watch it everyday. I'm kind of new on Twitter so bear with me because I just want to ask you or your staff a question. I was wondering watching today's show that if any of the couple you got together have gotten married. If so which?
  • Personal

Hey Steve, I need your help with a school scholarship... #fan in Zambia #africa... please email me pm .
  • Steve Harvey needs A Halo.

I think that Mr Harvey is one of the kindest men in the world. And on national tv. He has a heart of gold and I'm so glad he's a godly man that makes him even more special. He can make you laugh and then turn around and have you crying. The way he talked to that girl today June 1st 2015 just melted my heart and almost made me cry. Mr Harvey you will have your rewards in heaven one day and I'll be there to see them. I just think you are one of a kind, I know you wasn't always like you are now,but I thank god that you are the person that you are now. I see how much you love your wife and other people that you don't even know. I just love Mr Steve Harvey. I'll see you kind man in heaven one day.

Signed, Patty Dove
  • funny

I love the show.
  • Steve and Majorie

Steve I love your show. Enjoyed Majorie this week, wish you'd have her on your show more often...

Thanks

Marcie Jackson (live near New Orleans, LA)
  • Awesome show today for Mom's

I love watching your show and wished I could enter into the contests for the fantastic prizes you give the audience but your web-site does not show anything, can you please advise?

Thank you and God Bless.

Flo
  • Mr. Harvey, stop bashing dogs and cats !

Mr. Harvey, I have enjoyed most of your shows. But I find it interesting that you like to bash dogs and cats. If you don't like animals, that is your choice. But to tell people to take their unwanted animals out and "lose" them, or take "fluffy" for a ride in the car and keep the windows down, is really irresponsible and in bad taste. I think you are offending more people than you think you are.

Frankly, I don't really like kids, but would you advise me to go "lose" them? I don't think so.

I am certain you have many more subjects you could laugh and joke about than poor little animals.

Think about it.
  • Domestic Violence

Mr. Harvey I had a vision that you and a panel of experts could start a mentoring program for professional atheletes. A lot of these people are not educated in the ways of the world some and are barely out of high school now days. College should have refined them but lets be straight they're superstars at that level. Some careers and lives are being totally destroyed. Do these people deserve what they're experiencing absolutely should a few moments of bad judgement and behavior destroy them, NO, education and rehabilitation the road to redemption advocates against Domestic Violence. Your panel Dr Phil, Judge Mathis Joel Osteen Gene Simmons and Ellen and Chris Carter and 16 Retired successful business owning players. Steve if can't help turn around these issues please be inspired enough to pass it on to someone who can this is to important to just let it go. Long time fan love man keep up the great work
  • We were not in love but married out of obedience

I love that couple who was married 60 years! My husband and I hope to have that many years! We were looked down upon, rejected, I wasn't allowed to serve in my church and much more all because I married my husband out of obedience! People couldn't understand why I'd marry a man I wasn't in love with, they judged him because of his colorful past. However, to the glory of GOD and more than a decade later, we counsel married couples, speak at conferences to couples who are in ministry together, pastor a church and people think it's some secret to our marital love and success but we just married out of obedience. Keep doing what you do Steve, it's your calling. Tchalla & Lanette Pinkard "We simply love" 2-11-15
  • Mr. Harvey could you help a domestic abuse survivor find a man to fall in love with!

Mr. Harvey I watch your show everyday and i find so much inspiration on the show. I was married for 2 weeks shy of 24 years when I found out my husband was having an affair. This lead to a series of failed long term relationships, both abusive in their own way. The first involved every aspect imaginable, and some I can't even tell you. The second was emotionally and financially abusive. Now for the first time since I was 16, I'm now 55, I am living alone and adjusting well. I have so much love to give and I know that there is someone out there for me. My problem now is that I am disabled and living on a fixed income which prevents me from doing a lot of things that would give me an opportunity to meet someone special. I'm at the end of my rope and would like to ask you for your help and advice. Thank you, Melissa
  • Help me save my daughter!

Mr. Harvey I watched your shoe that aired 1/22/15 that is when i heard u mention your wife's camp "Girls who rule the world", I always knew about your teenage boys camp but i have a daughter,that is when i saw hope!! Mr. Harvey my daughter is like no other she is 15 steals, lies, disruptive, disrespectful, in school, but her grades are up and down. My daughter few months ago cut her wrists with what we thought was a knife, turned out to be a bobbie pin (with the top part off). I've been put in the hospital over night for stress mind you i'm just scratching the surface with the issues about my child i can assure you this is a 1 for the books..
  • GRADUATION June 5, 2015

Mr. Harvey I am a 62 year old black female, and a friend I met while in attendance will participate in our Graduate studies graduation ceremony there in Chicago on June 5, 2015. We would like to attend your show while in Chicago, but I can't find the site for tickets.
  • Steve Harvey is real!!!!

Every time I watch Steve I laugh, sometimes cry, a good cry, He is funny, serious, helpful and honest. I am interested in his show, cause he is creative, challenging and entertaining. Now he is doing a great challenge with the 8 ladies to lose weight with Jorge.

I am motivated to lose too. I need to drop body fat, and 20 pds, too. Thanks for the challenge day, even though I wont win the money, I will be happier and healthier, I enjoy your show!
  • need all the help i can get i livein a old house and have a older man

Mr Harvey Please help my house and husband need fixen

• Dating Again and I miss that

Hello, Mr. Steve Harvey, we(my studsband and I) watch your show faithfully in our home every day at 3:00pm in Jacksonville, Florida, I just wanted you to know, you help our relationship and communication skills out so much, my Studsband, Toni suffers with a illness call fibromyalgia and she has one wish just to marry me and make me her eternal life partner, wife and to wear one of your suits for our wedding day, on June 20th, 2015 held in her home town of New Orleans.

#
  • todays show Jan 6 - 2015

Today I watched your show and it was about husbands taking you out on a date .I have not been out with my husband for all most three years we do foster care we have for children and love them with all our hearts . we just have a little trouble finding some to watch all four would you do ,and I like your show-.
  • GIFTS FOR THE AUDIENCE

DR PHILL , I AM A 73 YR. OLD WHITE LADY FROM EASTERN . I HAVE PUT THIS OFF FOR YRS. I AM SO SICK OF LOOKING AT YOUR SHOW STEVE HARVEY, OPRAH, ELLEN . THE TRUTH IS I LOVE THE SHOWS UNTILL THE HOLIDAYS COME UP. I REMEMBER QUEEN FOR A DAY SEEMS LIKE 100 YRS AGO AS A CHILD I WOULD THINK THAT IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER IF I COULD BE ON THAT SHOW AN GET ALL THEM GIFTS GOD I WAS SO JEALOUS. BUT ALL THE SHOWS ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND WE DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. NOW LOOK ALL THE SHOWS JUST SHOWER THES 30N TO 40 45 YR OLD WOMEN WITH THESE NICE GIFTS AN THEY JUMP UP AM DOWN AN SCREAM WE ON THE EAST COAST DONT HAVE THE CHANCE .NOW WITH MI IM OLD AS MOSES SO WHEN IT COMES HOLIDAY TIME I QUIT LOOKING ALL THEM WOMEN GETTING ALL THESE GIFTS I WOULD BLOW A GASKET IF I GOT AN I PAD OR A NICE PUTE OR MAYBE A TWO DOLLAR FLASHLITE OR BOWL , GOVE US GROWING OLD COUNTRY BUMPKINS A CHANCE THEIR NOTHING OR VERY LITTLE OVER HERE. GIVE US A CHANCE TO KUMP OR TRY TO JUMP CLAP NOW I CAN HOLLOW THAT I CAN DO.. I GOT A PUTE FROM PAWN SHOP OR HUSBAND DID AND A KINDLE AND I TK IM IN HOG HEAVEN WITH A DOG BONE IN MY MOUTH. I TAUGHT MYSELF TO USE THE PUTE OR WHAT I KNOW. ANYWAY GLAD JAN. HERE SO I CAN GO BACK TO LOOKING AT THE TALK SHOWS, LOVE U DR PHILL AND THAT CUTE LITTLE SWITCH THAT BOUNCES BESIDE OF YOU EVERYDAYOPRA REALLY FROSTED MY TIPS OVER SHE GIVES OPRAHS FAVORITE THINGS HOW IS IT TO JUST WALK THRU A DOWNTOWN AND GO IN THE STORS AN PICK OUT WHAT YOU WANT LORD LORD. ANYWAY LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME NEW SHOWS LOVE YOU AND ROBIN AN THE LITTLE BABIES .
  • Great show

Steve, I work so I have to catch the reruns, was sitting here watching the holiday gift giveaway, and the audience was so excited, I got so excited and forgot I was watching a rerun, I try to get online to get in the gift giveaway. So sad I missed out. But overall Great show great topics, many blessings to you and your future shows.
  • Faithfulwatcher

Wife is wonderful person, great fit for Steve, but not for the show, don't mean this bad, just saying, it is what it is.
  • Great show

I love all the shows and so does my mother .The things you do for people is excellent.
  • Beautiful gifts 2014

I love the show and all the gifts. Your wife was beautiful tonight. You were made just for her
  • The Queen in purple

I love the dress your wife was wearing. She is just a beautiful person. I also would like to enter to win the gifts. How do one go about doing so?
  • ihb deserves a nice honeymoon for chirstmas

hey steven how you doing my name is nignon bracey williams i just gotten marry im also a mother of 11 kids im 54 im also a grangmother of 32 i have 2 sons that has a kindey disase one on the meachine steven i worrie all the time and im a praying mother im bless with my mother she is 80 god bless her soul steven i watch you every day i dont miss a day i love my steven harvey all 10 of my kids by the same man theoldest is by the belated lou rawls is my son uncle his father is lou brother may both rest in peace steven im likr dr martin lutyer king i has a dream i would love to get away and have a pieces of mind go to vegas i never been anywhere but chicago born and rasie there im now living in minsota well steven that would be a blessing for me and my husband his name is frederick williams he 66 he also a mason to the east my brother steven we would love veg asssssssssssssplease steven help us i wacth you at 11 then i watch you at 6 family fund my no 6122512201 god bless you steven until we meet have a happy hoildays we love you steven mignon bracey williams thank you
  • mom deserves a nice christmas

hi Steve my mom says she wrote a review to you but i though i would write one for her,Steve my mom goes to the end and back for her family she has 15 grandkids that she always make sure they have for Christmas and she never look for nothing in return,she has the biggest heart always giving to what hurts me the most is no one gives to her they borrow her money never pay back my mom is on disability she really don't have it like that to do but she find a way to help people she deserve for something good to happen to her for a i'm asking for her my mom Debbie to have a bless holiday she is a single mother-grandmother.
  • Abundance!

You said if you wanted something to ask for a life of abundance. i would like to have a abundance of life.
  • Why not me!

From Steve's morning radio show on the way to work, then lunch break watching Steve's TV talk show, to relaxing at home in the evening with Family Feud. It's Steve all day! So why not pick me to get free gifts? That would make my Christmas complete plus it wouldn't hurt to rub it in my sister face b/c she thinks she is your biggest fan!
  • Hoping And Praying

Hi.. While I don't have a tree up or anything cause I live alone. But I would love to have those free gifts that you gave them at the Blessed Mr Harvey.
  • Christmas Miracles

Sweet gifts. Would love to have under my tree this year. You also have a beautiful family. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
  • Happy Holidays

I record your show every day , todays show was great getting to see your new addition to the family, u made me tear up when talking about giving your daugter away only because my dad has passed and he will not be giving me away rest his sole , the words u said e had told me the same thing , God Bless Oh,and just one more thing I luv me some Steve Harvey , Season Greetings
  • The Greatest

I try to watch everyday and each show always has great moments. I love that he is truly a man of God and has not forgot where he came from. He is real and so down to earth. One day I hope to get to meet him. Love what he does as a husband, father, mentor and a man of God, you are a household name. Happy Holidays too you and yours.