Steve Harvey

Weekdays 3:00 PM on NBC Premiered Sep 04, 2012 In Season

Steve Harvey Fan Reviews (335)

• need all the help i can get i livein a old house and have a older man

Mr Harvey Please help my house and husband need fixen

• Dating Again and I miss that

Hello, Mr. Steve Harvey, we(my studsband and I) watch your show faithfully in our home every day at 3:00pm in Jacksonville, Florida, I just wanted you to know, you help our relationship and communication skills out so much, my Studsband, Toni suffers with a illness call fibromyalgia and she has one wish just to marry me and make me her eternal life partner, wife and to wear one of your suits for our wedding day, on June 20th, 2015 held in her home town of New Orleans.

#
  • todays show Jan 6 - 2015

Today I watched your show and it was about husbands taking you out on a date .I have not been out with my husband for all most three years we do foster care we have for children and love them with all our hearts . we just have a little trouble finding some to watch all four would you do ,and I like your show-.
  • GIFTS FOR THE AUDIENCE

DR PHILL , I AM A 73 YR. OLD WHITE LADY FROM EASTERN . I HAVE PUT THIS OFF FOR YRS. I AM SO SICK OF LOOKING AT YOUR SHOW STEVE HARVEY, OPRAH, ELLEN . THE TRUTH IS I LOVE THE SHOWS UNTILL THE HOLIDAYS COME UP. I REMEMBER QUEEN FOR A DAY SEEMS LIKE 100 YRS AGO AS A CHILD I WOULD THINK THAT IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER IF I COULD BE ON THAT SHOW AN GET ALL THEM GIFTS GOD I WAS SO JEALOUS. BUT ALL THE SHOWS ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND WE DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. NOW LOOK ALL THE SHOWS JUST SHOWER THES 30N TO 40 45 YR OLD WOMEN WITH THESE NICE GIFTS AN THEY JUMP UP AM DOWN AN SCREAM WE ON THE EAST COAST DONT HAVE THE CHANCE .NOW WITH MI IM OLD AS MOSES SO WHEN IT COMES HOLIDAY TIME I QUIT LOOKING ALL THEM WOMEN GETTING ALL THESE GIFTS I WOULD BLOW A GASKET IF I GOT AN I PAD OR A NICE PUTE OR MAYBE A TWO DOLLAR FLASHLITE OR BOWL , GOVE US GROWING OLD COUNTRY BUMPKINS A CHANCE THEIR NOTHING OR VERY LITTLE OVER HERE. GIVE US A CHANCE TO KUMP OR TRY TO JUMP CLAP NOW I CAN HOLLOW THAT I CAN DO.. I GOT A PUTE FROM PAWN SHOP OR HUSBAND DID AND A KINDLE AND I TK IM IN HOG HEAVEN WITH A DOG BONE IN MY MOUTH. I TAUGHT MYSELF TO USE THE PUTE OR WHAT I KNOW. ANYWAY GLAD JAN. HERE SO I CAN GO BACK TO LOOKING AT THE TALK SHOWS, LOVE U DR PHILL AND THAT CUTE LITTLE SWITCH THAT BOUNCES BESIDE OF YOU EVERYDAYOPRA REALLY FROSTED MY TIPS OVER SHE GIVES OPRAHS FAVORITE THINGS HOW IS IT TO JUST WALK THRU A DOWNTOWN AND GO IN THE STORS AN PICK OUT WHAT YOU WANT LORD LORD. ANYWAY LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME NEW SHOWS LOVE YOU AND ROBIN AN THE LITTLE BABIES .
  • Great show

Steve, I work so I have to catch the reruns, was sitting here watching the holiday gift giveaway, and the audience was so excited, I got so excited and forgot I was watching a rerun, I try to get online to get in the gift giveaway. So sad I missed out. But overall Great show great topics, many blessings to you and your future shows.
  • Faithfulwatcher

Wife is wonderful person, great fit for Steve, but not for the show, don't mean this bad, just saying, it is what it is.
  • Great show

I love all the shows and so does my mother .The things you do for people is excellent.
  • Beautiful gifts 2014

I love the show and all the gifts. Your wife was beautiful tonight. You were made just for her
  • The Queen in purple

I love the dress your wife was wearing. She is just a beautiful person. I also would like to enter to win the gifts. How do one go about doing so?
  • ihb deserves a nice honeymoon for chirstmas

hey steven how you doing my name is nignon bracey williams i just gotten marry im also a mother of 11 kids im 54 im also a grangmother of 32 i have 2 sons that has a kindey disase one on the meachine steven i worrie all the time and im a praying mother im bless with my mother she is 80 god bless her soul steven i watch you every day i dont miss a day i love my steven harvey all 10 of my kids by the same man theoldest is by the belated lou rawls is my son uncle his father is lou brother may both rest in peace steven im likr dr martin lutyer king i has a dream i would love to get away and have a pieces of mind go to vegas i never been anywhere but chicago born and rasie there im now living in minsota well steven that would be a blessing for me and my husband his name is frederick williams he 66 he also a mason to the east my brother steven we would love veg asssssssssssssplease steven help us i wacth you at 11 then i watch you at 6 family fund my no 6122512201 god bless you steven until we meet have a happy hoildays we love you steven mignon bracey williams thank you
  • mom deserves a nice christmas

hi Steve my mom says she wrote a review to you but i though i would write one for her,Steve my mom goes to the end and back for her family she has 15 grandkids that she always make sure they have for Christmas and she never look for nothing in return,she has the biggest heart always giving to what hurts me the most is no one gives to her they borrow her money never pay back my mom is on disability she really don't have it like that to do but she find a way to help people she deserve for something good to happen to her for a i'm asking for her my mom Debbie to have a bless holiday she is a single mother-grandmother.
  • Abundance!

You said if you wanted something to ask for a life of abundance. i would like to have a abundance of life.
  • Why not me!

From Steve's morning radio show on the way to work, then lunch break watching Steve's TV talk show, to relaxing at home in the evening with Family Feud. It's Steve all day! So why not pick me to get free gifts? That would make my Christmas complete plus it wouldn't hurt to rub it in my sister face b/c she thinks she is your biggest fan!
  • Hoping And Praying

Hi.. While I don't have a tree up or anything cause I live alone. But I would love to have those free gifts that you gave them at the Blessed Mr Harvey.
  • Christmas Miracles

Sweet gifts. Would love to have under my tree this year. You also have a beautiful family. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
  • Happy Holidays

I record your show every day , todays show was great getting to see your new addition to the family, u made me tear up when talking about giving your daugter away only because my dad has passed and he will not be giving me away rest his sole , the words u said e had told me the same thing , God Bless Oh,and just one more thing I luv me some Steve Harvey , Season Greetings
  • The Greatest

I try to watch everyday and each show always has great moments. I love that he is truly a man of God and has not forgot where he came from. He is real and so down to earth. One day I hope to get to meet him. Love what he does as a husband, father, mentor and a man of God, you are a household name. Happy Holidays too you and yours.
  • Steve is the Best!!

Hi Steve, I watch your show faithfully every morning... I have been trying to get some of the free stuff for Christmas with no luck! I am 55 year old Grandmother and Mother to my 9 year old granddaughter! I adopted her a couple of years ago. It is very hard raising her on my SSD. I am trying very hard to make her life the best it can be. I love her so very, very much! She has a big brother that lives with his father and tlhey are very close... I need to pay off my car, pay my monthly bills and try to save $5,000 for some kind of vacation this summer out to Phoenix.... I am so lonely sometimes, but I make by trying not to think about myself and consentrate on just Mindy... I was just wondering if maybe you could help me out with some of these problems??? It would be very much apreciated if you can and don't worry about it if you can't. I know you are very busy with your own family at this time of year! Your granddaughter, Rose is very beautiful and very lucky to have been born into such a great family and I wish you all the best!! I hope you all have a wonderful and festive Holiday this year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your whole family!!! Patti <3<3<3

• Great Shows!

Love watching your TV Shows, Steve. I record both shows daily to make sure I don't miss them. I would love so much to win toys and other gifts so that I can bless my grandkids and other family members. Thank you.
  • Excellent Show

Aloha Steve I really enjoy your show, and I would like to win toys for my Grandchild Naima.
  • Ho Ho Ho!

I watch your show every day after Family Fued, today was the best show seeing everyone receive all the toys, and the family that received the house, God Bless You! I would like to enter to win all the gifts for my 7 grandkids for X-Mas because last year I could not get them anything and it looks like I can't get them anything again this year. But they still know their loved. Enter me please, Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! I can't wait to meet Rose!!!
  • Toy toys Toy

I enjoy all your show your so down to earth and real. You have a given heart .. It wonderful to see on day time. Praying that my family and are picked this year to receive from you and yours . Things are real tight but i'm keeping the faith
  • ask and you shall recieve

steve harvey and you shall recieve what the holy bible say's to do , i would like and asking for you to give my family all what you and cute little henry had on you show tonight and also pay for my 13 year old daughter who was born with a kindey promblem and about took all our money back and forth to the doctor as a child ,which i priase the lord hasnt been sick after her surgery and prayer , for a 5 day and night stay a orlando flordia am asking in jesus and my wife love you and your show.. im kept watching beacuse not a better show on bless you and your's and have a merry and happy new year
  • toys, toys for kids

Mr Harvey, yes I'm a big fan of your's! I tried to get tickets earlier this year but was unsuccessful. I would love toys for my grandchildren .

Happy Holiday and continued success.
  • Toys! interesting toys

Thank you for this chance to win toys over here in Cali, I have 4 little grand babies that would love Christmas
  • Toys, toys, toys!!!

Thank you Mr Harvey for this chance to get the gifts from today's show (12/17/14)

I hope for a favorable outcome!

There are no instructions as to how to go about this opportunity...
  • toys for the kids

Hello Mr Harvey,I'm writing you about the toy hope to be a blessing to my kids this is hard to come by right not working right now ,but I am in school trying to get my GED. Thanks !
  • faithfu; fans

I still am trying to enter and win those wonderful, generous gift give aways. from your most faithful and disabiled texas fans love you kasf1234
  • Faithful Lifetime Fan!

Hi Steve, yes I'm a big fan of your's! I tried to get tickets earlier this year but was unsuccessful. Hopefully 2015 will be my year!

I'm not sure how I would go about entering to win all the gifts on today's show but hopefully this will serve as my entry!

Happy Holiday and continued SUCCESS!
  • Christmas Wishes

Hi Steve Im not use to writing but when I seen your show, which I watch everyday. I seen all them wonderful Christmas gifts I would love for my grandchildren. They don't ask for much because my husband and are on disability. But this year is much better for them last year they barely had a Christmas because of there parents were fighting and lots of stress in the family. They received nothing from santa. I just would like them to have a very special Christmas this year. They have a absent father which makes it very hard for them. I help all I can my daughter works very hard but just has a min wage job. I appreiciate all you do for people you are truly blessed. I know them toys would bring such smiles on there faces. because they have never had a big Christmas. But they are great kids and appreciate everything they do get. But with your help this could be there best Christmas ever. have some great toys from santa. My oldest grandson has been begging for a phone for a couple years. we play a lot of legos. It just would be nice to put them in your thoughts and make there Christmas best ever. Thank you and god bless and have a Merry Christmas steve