Steve Harvey

Steve Helps Three Kids Who Complain That Their Dad's Addicted to Work!; the Hottest Toy This Season

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Dec 20, 2012 on NBC

• The hottest toys this season

I just love the little boy who went shopping for toys. He reminds me of my grandson, smart and very cute..
  • Love you Steve.

Love the excitement your shows bring. Steve just want to say thanks for your brings joy and laughter in my life.
  • The hottest toy this season

I loved the show & the little guy who went to the toy store, hes very smart & cute. I also love the giveaway gifts for him & audience & "us" the fans at home.
  • Kimguyver

Love the show. Always loved steve's hummer! Now I have a great show to fill my 3:00 spot.
  • Family Show

I love to watch your show. It is a loving family show. And you remind me every day how lucky I am to have the family I have. Thank you Steve. And Merry Christmas to you and your family.
  • the hottest toys this season

I really think that Steve was very generous for giving that lil boy a very nice Christmas
  • A clever title goes here!

One of the best shows I"ve seen so far. But how do you enter the giveaways??
  • A clever title goes here!

this show you had this moring was great and also many,many more my husband and I try not to miss it every morning. Because you make us laugh enen if we are sad . But I aslo want to know how to enter for the free gift.

Merry Xmas Steve to you and your Family LOve You