Steve Harvey

Steve's Holiday Handbag Extravaganza, With How to Find the Right Bag for Your Body and Budget!; Steve Helps a Woman Find Her Holi-Date!

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Dec 21, 2012 on NBC

• Fake it till you make it, Handbag Extravaganza!!!

Steve I Love you and there's nothing you can do about it. I Love your show, I Love the fact that you' re able to still make people laugh without cussing and you have a kind heart, but most of All I'm excited that you're Saved and have a relationship with JESUS, our Lord and Savior.
  • holiday handbags

those bags were fabulous. the colors were unique. the show was great. steve is number one.
  • Fabulous Bags

I am a bag women, those bags are sharp, like to have all the less expensive ones, I don't have the clothes that I think you should wear for those over price bags, I am one of the 47%.
  • great show

hey, Steve, I luv ur show, and the give aways hav been great. I like them but I would to HAVE only one of them. I would like to have the Juiceer, I've loss weight but now I would like my daughter to join me n to learn to juice things that she likes. Thanks, keep up the good work, on TV & RADIO....
  • Fabulous show

You have the BEST Show on TV at this are sooo funny, sharp, and helpful . Your show helps a lot of people. I would LOVE to win some of the gifts shown on TV. Those handbags are gorgeous. I tape your show every day. Your own person style is ALL that and a thousand bag of chips.. "Barb-T8"
  • holiday handbags

the whole show was great ,i love steve show ,he make you smile, cry and just in joy life.