Still Standing Forums

CBS (ended 2006)

Bloopers

cbminfo

[1]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 3

I didn't see a Bloopers thread, and this show had it's fill. I'm just wondering how they intended to explain this one blooper..

upstairs hall way Bill & Judy's bedroom.

next door Lauren & Tina.

Lauren or Tina's bed against the wall between 2 windows.

Windows to the outside. Bill & Judy's bedroom is right there where those windows are.

I'd like to see how that design works...

Also re: Bill and Judy's bedroom. They want to CONNECT their bedroom with Brians when he goes off to college.

I suppose with 2 entrances to the upstairs, they could build a wall , forcing Tina & Lauren to use the kitchen stairs, and they use the living room stairs.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AmyGrantfan

[2]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 2
    Try throwing into the mix what the house looked like in the Pilot and it's enough to make your head hurt! Chad

vlct0ria

[3]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 1

I know these episodes intially aired 3 years apart, but they were played within a few days of each other and I noticed this:

"Still Thankful" (2002)- the Thanksgiving episode where Judy's mom and dad visit and she catches them having sex in the living room. The actress who plays the mom is named Janet Carroll

"Still Mother's Day" (2005) - Bill's and Judy's mothers visit; the episode where Bill's mom Louise wants to join Judy, Lauren, and Judy's mom for tea as part of their Mother's Day tradition; also the epi where Judy keeps hurting Louise. The actress who played Judy's mom was different- it was Swoosie Kurtz.

They were hoping we wouldn't notice!

cbminfo

[4]Jul 17, 2007
    AmyGrantfan wrote:
    Try throwing into the mix what the house looked like in the Pilot and it's enough to make your head hurt! Chad

Actually I would have figured the difference in the pilot home, and the end result starting with ep 2 would be easily explained as they moved.

cbminfo

[5]Jul 17, 2007
    I noticed, but didn't really register until I saw all the episodes, and it occurred to me Judy has 2 dads, & 2 moms.
    I preferred Swoozie, but not by much. She was a mean vindictive woman. And that was with her favorite daughter. Linda didn't even qualify as 2nd class with Swoozie.