Still Standing Forums

CBS (ended 2006)

Linda's cat

the_chalee

[1]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 8

I am watching an episode from season 3 ep 3 - still looking for love when Linda's cat died. She said the cat's name is Nathaniel ???? but I think in an early season she said this same cat got her cat pregnant............. am I wrong??

Also, in the episode before this anyone notice the covered dish the neighbors brought over is the same dish Judy took to Matthew's family house a few seasons ago. Just thought that was funny. ((( green dish )))

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cbminfo

[2]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 3

They had Linda & Nathaniel Pawthorne on last night with her running away from Linda, and tearing Lindas sweater up.

the_chalee

[3]Jan 11, 2009
    Season: 1Episode: 17

I read this in the episode guide for 'Still Excelling' season 1 episode 17. Under the ALLUSIONS section
    Linda states she's pretty sure the father of her cat's kittens is "a tabby who goes by the name Nathaniel Pawthorne," a play on author Nathaniel Hawthorne. This also implies Nathaniel is not hers, though later in the series she has a cat by the same name.

cbminfo

[4]Jan 12, 2009
    I wouldn't trust an episode guide. Some of them seem to be all from the same source. repeating errors infinitum.

excite has repeatedly given one episode description using 'Taylor' vs Brian. And that description made it several other places.

IIRC Natahaniel was the near blind cat that attacked the huge mouse in the mirror on Halloween.

the_chalee

[5]Jan 12, 2009
    Yes, I remember the episode about him dying. My OQ was did she at one time refer to Nathaniel as getting her cat pregnant. Now that I found the episode I can watch it this week-end, but I am pretty sure during this earlier episode Nathaniel was not her cat............ just a little glitch in script flow????

cbminfo

[6]Jan 13, 2009
    Though I think I've seen every episode at least 10 times, I don't pay that much attention to it.
    I've always been more interested in what they get Renee to say.
    I'm thinking one of my favorites with her was 'I want YOUR ROOM!
    suckers, I would have settled for $10.00'
    But all her zingers are good. ie;Tonight, they're starting from ep 1 again.. 'Can't you think for yourself?', 'You guys suck'

the_chalee

[7]Jan 13, 2009
    The show is pretty funny. Never watched it during regular broadcast -- hmmm don't know how I missed it. But enjoying it now!!