Still Standing

CBS (ended 2006)

Still Standing Fan Reviews (98)

• So funny!

I adore this show so much! Bill and Judy Miller have three children, Brian, Lauren, and Tina. They also have Judy's sister, Linda, always hanging around the house and driving them crazy at times, but I think they still love her very much. Brian is the oldest out of the three siblings. He's considered the nerd in the family and at school. In my opinion, he is not a nerd. He's a success. Lauren is the oldest daughter. She's the popular sibling in high school. At times, she's a little ditzy, but I still think she's a smart girl. Tina is the youngest sibling. Aww, she is adorable and so funny. She gets very sassy and silly, and she just makes me giggle. Bill and Judy have to get on as a couple and as parents. Sometimes, I don't really like the way they talk about their own children behind their backs. I don't think it's very nice to pick on your child. They make fun of Brian and call him the nerd. Sometimes, they act like they don't really care when their children are upset about something. It can be very funny at times, but other times, it makes me sad. I don't feel that way about my children. Still, this show always puts a smile on my face, and I don't know why it didn't get the recognition it deserved. I would've loved to see a 5th season where Lauren turns 18, graduates high school, and leaves home. I don't think they'll be doing another season of this show, but if they do, I will definitely tune in. If they do a movie, I'll watch that as well. I would love to know where the kids end up when they're all grown up. This was a wonderful show!