Still Standing

CBS (ended 2006)

Still Standing Fan Reviews (97)

• What an awesome, hilarious show. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys watching family life at home.

WOW. WHAT A SHOW! I just love it so much. It is another family show that is about a wife and husband that have three kids and live together in a house. Bill and Judy and their three kids Brian, Lauren, and Tina. It's very similar to My Wife and Kids and 8 Simple Rules. Each episode is full of fresh humor and hilarity that makes me laugh in literally almost every single spoken word in literally almost every single character line. It's just freaking hysterical. After something is said, I laugh so hard that I can't forget about it and sometimes have to put the show on pause so I don't miss anything that's coming after that. Oh boy. This show is full of fun and surprises that will keep you coming back for more every time. It expresses quintessence of the typical family life at home, and shows viewers what it is like to have a family and how hard it is to raise kids. Some kids may even be able to relate the things that happen on the show to things that happen in their own lives at home. There are some episodes that are hard to understand and you sometimes have to pause it to think about what the heck they are talking about, what the heck they mean, and what the heck just happened. But that rarely happens. There are some episodes every here and there and every now and then that are boring and make you not want to watch because of that, but again this rarely happens. This show is the purest, most perfect example of family life at home and the kind of crazy situations that happen with kids. Not every episode is focused around the kids. Some episodes leave the kids completely out of it and have the adults dealing with their own problems. I like it better when the kids are involved and the very few episodes that are boring are always the ones that leave out the kids. I'm not saying all the episodes that leave out the kids and deal more with the adults are boring. A lot of them are actually as great and fun to watch as the ones that involve things with the kids. I'm just saying that the very few boring episodes are only ones that involve adults and not the kids. But there are absolutely no episodes involving the kids that are boring. I would say about 90 percent of this series involves situations with the kids, and only about 10 percent of this series leaves the kids out and deals more with the adults.

I just love the theme song. It is fun to listen to every time and is soothing to the ears. It makes you very happy and puts you into a very good mood. It brings you joy. It has the perfect melody and tune. It happens at just the right time in every episode after one character says the perfect thing that is so hilarious to hear. It goes with the flow of things in the show and just works out to be great. Regardless, this is still an awesome show in terms of episodes altogether, and I was glad to finally see another classic, light-hearted, hilarious family show that I could once again enjoy watching. It is funny and makes you laugh when you are angry, depressed, or stressed out. It can help you forget about everything that is on your mind and just relax and chill out. Even when you are feeling fine, normal, and happy, it is still funny, makes you laugh, and is something that you can enjoy and look forward to seeing.