Still Standing

Still Decorating

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 25, 2006 on CBS

7.9
    Not the absolute best episode of Still Standing and here is why. The interactions between the parents and kids are the best thing about this show, and it's the reason this show lasted so long, we've got a great family here, and every time they interact with each other in some sort of messed up way, it's what makes the episode.

We didn't get a lot of that here, but this episode was still good. We got a lot of great and funny Bill & Julie interactions. Jami Gertz is honestly the best thing about this show, and things were no different here. A plot focused on Julie's sister? She's funny as a supporting character, and I felt like she was shoved center stage here.

I just felt that instead of her story line, they could have focused more on the other characters, considering this is the final season. Although this episode was still eventful since her marriage ended up being repaired in the end. The tag scene was hysterical. You gotta love Brian. Good episode of Still Standing tonight.