Still Standing

Still Graduating

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 08, 2006 on CBS

• Leaving behind everything!

College. Something that most people, like myself, have to come to grip with. Eventually we all grow up and have to start looking towards leaving behind your family and friends. In the episode Brian is starting to leave for college and his parents don't seem all that upset. When time goes on he later believes his parents to be swingers. This is because when his parents are getting the rooms looked at Brian heres mixed sounds. He thinks that they are swingers because what he hears, from his point of view, sound sexual. making it funny. But when the time comes to take everything from his room hiss parents find a picture. The drawing was of him his little sister Lauren and his parents. Seeing this makes his parents sad and realize that they miss him.
    This episode I find to be most related to people who have graduated and are looking towards college. It shows the difficulties that we go through at this moment.
  • This show is really funny and I really like it, but you got it wrong! Still Graduating is not the last episode. Still Saying Goodbye is the last one.

This show is really good. I enjoy watching it. It makes me anxious about my kids growing up. It gives me an insight on what I have to look forward to. I married my high school sweetheart to. Bill reminds me of my husband Bernard. They are both funny and they both have the beer gut lol and bo fot heri names start with a B. I hope my little girl grows up to be kinda like Lauren. She's really pretty and she has a nice singing voice. I'd have to say my fave character on there is Judy she's really really funny.