Still Standing

Still Negotiating

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2003 on CBS

• judy and bill have to do some negotiating with lauren when they want her to take a harder math course but lauren must do things too

i did like this whole ep..the fighting in the beginning was like so realistic in families with teenage daughter or son..well any teenager and sometimes older if you live with your parents that long (trust me i know lol)..but yeah most families dont do the whole contract thing..the parents usually win and the teenager doesnt get too good of a cut or payoff rather b/c they usually lose the argument unless you have some really nice and easy parents lol..but the contract was funny when the boy became involved..that was hilarious w/ bill at first being the protective dad and then judy..and bill was funny at the end also

As a season premiere, this show could definitely do better. The episode was too focused on the bratty teenage daughter, who is played by Renee Olstead. The season premiere should be focused on the whole family. Regardless of this episode not being season premiere material, it was still incredibly funny and entertaining.

Renee Olstead did a great job in this episode, the mother, Judy also did a good job. Bill is having trouble letting his daughter alone in a room with a boy, but if he barges in and bothers them, he violates the contract that Judy & Bill made up with Renee Olstead's character.

We got some great moments, such as Bill tearing apart the door from her room. Judy thinking they were having sex, when really they were just cheating on Algebra homework. I think this episode had it's good moments but like I said before, we needed to see more Brian, Judy's sister, and their third daughter.