Stoked Forums

Monday 9:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

episode ideas

nascaredsfan24

[1]Mar 1, 2010
    • level: 6

ride that wave

the guys and the girls have a bet to see who can ride the most waves.if the guys win,the girls have to wear ridiculus costumes around the hotel.lo has to dress as a bear and walk around the golf course,finn has to dress up as a chicken and walk around the beach.and since emma is the youngest and the worst at surfing,she has to one day,dress as a shark one day,and be the mascot another.and if the girls win,the guys have to walk around the beach wearing a bikini,and "i'm a sissy."writen on their stomach.the start the bet the next day.first one out is emma.she sliped on her board.next is lo.her head hit the water,and she was disquilified.so if finn gets out,the guys win.next out is jonny front desk guy,he fell off his board.then broseph gets out.his head also hit the water.so if finn gets out,guys win,if reef gets out girls win.then,eldudearino comes up some how!the ride the wave.and finn slips,so the guys win.they get the costumes.and we see them,and how they did as the losers.

note:the masks are full face,not open like some masks are.and so are the costumes.its a weird thing to tell,so i did so you know.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVdude3895

[2]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 14

Great Work

brentorama

[3]Sep 30, 2010
    • level: 8
    That idea is so terrible it makes me think you're actually one of the show writers.

Loralee_jk

[4]Aug 15, 2011
    • level: 38

fin hooks up/gets drunk with lo hot older brother

Teach Reef