Storm Hawks Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Official Character Discussion: Stork

JusticeLeaguer

[1]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 61

Use this thread to discuss questions, comments, and opinions of Stork.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Xibrei

[2]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 10

Ahem. Stork is awesome.

That is all.

Drew0313

[3]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 12
    Enough said

Bitsy83

[4]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 9

In my defense, the "Official Discussion boards" were not running when I posted this, so I'm going to repost. If it's all right:

*****************************************************************************************************

Hey all. Well, it's official. I am now a DIE HARD Storm Hawks fan and it's all because of that pessimistic little Merb, Stork! As I've been watching the show, I've been wondering a few things about him:

Do you think he knows how to fly/ride a Skimmer? I mean, he obviously knows how they work and how to fix one (still can't get over his five seconds of fame from "The Code.") But what I want to know is can he RIDE one! I can see him doing so and then one of the Hawks asks "I thought you didn't ride Skimmers!" Stork: "I said I WOULDN'T! Not that I COULDN'T!" It's the air battles he can't do well....

Do you think Stork will ever use a signature weapon? Aerrow's got the twin blades, Piper's got her staff, etc. For some inexplicable reason, I see him with a cutlass. Maybe be cause his appearance reminds me of Nightcrawler from X-men, I don't know.

What was Stork's childhood like? I really hope they touch base on his past someday. I think his father might've been an inventor who was ridiculed for his ideas and such. His mother died after he was born and never knew her.

Will something better finally come along....?

Just some ideas I had floating around for all the Stork fans.

Xibrei

[5]Aug 20, 2007
    Bitsy83 wrote:

Do you think Stork will ever use a signature weapon? Aerrow's got the twin blades, Piper's got her staff, etc. For some inexplicable reason, I see him with a cutlass. Maybe be cause his appearance reminds me of Nightcrawler from X-men, I don't know.

Stork doesn't look like the kind of character to be toting a weapon, but rather take out enemies with traps and 'specialized' gadgets. If Stork had a weapon, it would probably have more defensive properties than offensive. He's already rigged up the Condor to be a No Man's Land to any intruders. Being a tech genius, I can imagine him inventing some weapon for him to use. Maybe he'll improve his currently awesome armor.

Bitsy83 wrote:

Will something better finally come along....?

It would be... interesting.

MagicGirl

[6]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 6

I can't see Stork ever betraying anybody, he seems to like being with them (looks at episode where they all prank Finn together), and he and Piper seem to be friends.

Weapons? Ya gotta be kidding ^^;;; Stork hates anything that could even sport the chances of remotely killing him, what makes you think he's gonna carry around an extra sharp object?

Yeah, seeing his past WOULD be a good idea ^_^ Though, I'd be kinda nervous seeing other Merbs; what if they're totally different from him?

And seeing him on a flying motorcyle would SO be funny XD

And yes; Stork - as well as Aerrow - sold me on the idea of watching Storm Hawks XD Them and the coolnes that came with flying! ^^

Xibrei

[7]Aug 20, 2007

He held an instrument with bound strings. One of the strings could have snapped(or the wood could splinter the skin), causing the string to fling into his eye/skin leaving it prone to a bacterial/viral infection that could manifest itself in the brain or spinal cord resulting in eventual death(you'd probably be unconscious or a delusionary state though). Or it could make the affected area go gangrene, where medical attention is a must or you risk losing the affected area.

He's partially fine with having loose objects not bolted down in the bridge. A sudden movement could make those objects fly off the shelves and into the air. If the object was blunt, you risk having a concussion or a brain contusion. A hit to a vital organ can make it rupture and that would be the end of you. If the object was sharp/jagged, see above paragraph.

Of course, these would be worst-case scenarios.

Oh but if it did happen...

EDIT: I think Stork would never leave the ground in a skimmer. He'd probably occupy himself by tripple-checking pre-flight lists making sure it'd be safe.

Edited on 08/20/2007 2:51pm
    Edited 2 total times.

someguy0830

[8]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 27
    If Stork ever made himself a viable weapon, I'd be willing to bet it'd be the most effective weapon ever. As for flying, I can't see Stork being a good single pilot. The Condor is covered in armor. A Skimmer leaves him exposed. He'd run at the first attack.

Stork in general I see as the counterpoint to Aerrow. Someone needs to be around to temper Aerrow's perpetually cheery attitude, even if it rarely succeeds.

Eiram

[9]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 4
    Ok, first of all I adore stork. Once upon a time, I turned on my TV to see a green guy with emo hair wearing a pan on his head and a floaty duck on his waist! "Thats awsome!" ...and the rest is history.

Any-hoo I've been wondering, I'm sure we've all noticed that Stork has purple finger nails... Do you think he paints them? Or maybe it's a natural thing? But then woulden't his teeth be purple too? hmmmmmm...

someguy0830

[10]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 27

Bitsy83 wrote:
    I can answer this now, at least from a toy perspective.

http://www.stormhawks.com/gear/gear_heroic_stork.png

Nets. Seems appropriate somehow.

Edited on 08/22/2007 11:02am
    Edited 2 total times.

MagicGirl

[11]Aug 22, 2007
    rofl, plus, note the classic Stork expression XD

ninjafred95

[12]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    If I saw a green wolf like creature with hot hair and peircings with a creepy crooked smile and a giant net launcher...yeah, I'd be scared.

MagicGirl

[13]Aug 24, 2007
    .......you thought Stork looked like a wolf? o.o

EvilTvWizard

[14]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 2

I really wanna see some episodes the revolve around Stork. (I know thw Black Gorge is one of them but I think that Siren's Song and The Mask Masher are also Stork episodes. ;p)

And I wonder about Stork's past and what kind of home he grew up in. I keep thinking that he was born in either in a swamp like Terra in a big farm-like family or he was born in a high class rich famliy(but he doesn't tell that to anyone)

Bitsy83

[15]Sep 18, 2007
    EvilTvWizard wrote:

I really wanna see some episodes the revolve around Stork. (I know thw Black Gorge is one of them but I think that Siren's Song and The Mask Masher are also Stork episodes. ;p)

And I wonder about Stork's past and what kind of home he grew up in. I keep thinking that he was born in either in a swamp like Terra in a big farm-like family or he was born in a high class rich famliy(but he doesn't tell that to anyone)

Yeah, hopefully the show will do solo adventures for all the SHs. "Escape!" definetely looks like a Aerrow eppy, so that part makes sense.

"Siren Song" sounds more like it'll be a Ravess eppy. Like she gets this crystal that has hypnotic powers and when she attaches it to her violin, it has control over men.

"The Masked Masher" sounds like a STORK eppy? I'm not attacking you, but that SERIOUSLY sounds like a Junko ep to me! I'm placing my bets on masked wrestling. There is no way Stork would ever go into the ring like that because 1) he'd be totally out of his weight gain and 2) he'd be too scared to wear the spandex (might make his rash worse).

I have an idea for Stork's past, but it's pretty dark and I'm not sure how far the FCC (glares evily) would let it run. Like Stork's parents were killed by the Cylonians and his home taken over. His father was an inventor and had a device that the Cyclonians wanted, but he refused to give it to them. But it's anyone's guess until they have an origins eppy....

Here's another Stork question: what does he have against Radarr? He makes fun of him in "Ages of Heroes" and he steals the apple from him in "Thunder Run." Why's he being mean to the little guy?

StellaMagic

[16]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 18
    [QUOTE="EvilTvWizard"]

I really wanna see some episodes the revolve around Stork. (I know thw Black Gorge is one of them but I think that Siren's Song and The Mask Masher are also Stork episodes. ;p)[/QUOTE="EvilTvWizard"]

How can you tell they are Stork-centered?

EvilTvWizard

[17]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 2
    StellaMagic wrote:
    EvilTvWizard wrote:

How can you tell they are Stork-centered?

I can't. I'm just speculating. (That's why I love looking at spoilers so that way I'll be sure if I'm right or wrong)

Edited on 09/18/2007 8:26pm

StellaMagic

[18]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 18

What do you think those eps are about? here what I think:

Siren's Song- raves begins playing a special song that has the power to hypnotize men. She uses it on Finn to attack the Storm Hawks.

The Masked Masher-The Sky Knights head over to a jousting tournament at a famous arena. They see a masked man who looks like one of the Raptors. It turns out to be Spitz. He's been competing in the Jousting tournament for a long time. he may be in over his head when he goes up against Snipe.

Dotskip317

[19]Sep 20, 2007
    EvilTvWizard wrote:

I really wanna see some episodes the revolve around Stork. (I know thw Black Gorge is one of them but I think that Siren's Song and The Mask Masher are also Stork episodes.

Where did y'all find out about these epp.s? The only site I know of is still on "Escape". Please tell me!!! (Please?)

Bitsy83

[20]Sep 20, 2007
    Go to wikipedia.com and look up Storm Hawks. It has a link of all the episodes.