Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Chirality

Aired Saturday 12:30 PM Jan 15, 2005 on NBC

• Everone knoes Josie. And everyone knows Professor Z doesn't care if she ditches his class. But not Durst. When Durst is teaching for Z, because she doesn\'t think he strict, she smell a formula that makes her laid back, and Z an extreme version of her.

Knife to the stomach pain.
    I love the series, but I hate more than any thing else to se such a painful episode. When Professor Z gets turned into extreme Principal Durst, he lets Josie down, big time. You could see the harsh look on his face and the sad, tear jerking one on Josie\'s. I was surprised that Vaughn let his secret out, to Josie, I wasn\'t surprise that he said he liked her, but very that he told her. I understood the cause, though. You get to see Durst\'s laided back side, and wonder if you\'ll see it again.
  • Professor Z and Durst switch personalities.

When Josie and Z were arguing, I was seriously on the verge of tears!! Josie's expression when Z expelled her AND when he slammed the door was so painful! I thought it was so sweet when they both apologised to each other in the end. I love how Josie and Z really care about each other; it's like a father/daughter kind of relationship (or even more...haha).

Durst was hilarious in here. Although, I've always known she had a "rebellious" side, since she always practices resigning in the mirror. When she winked at Marshall, I was like LOL. But I had no idea her hair was that short!! That braided bun was fake!!

I'm not such a big fan of Josie/Vaughn, so when he said, "I like you a lot", it wasn't that big of a deal for me. I like the two of them, but not together...y'know?

I loved this episode! It's prolly...my second fave.