Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Conclusions (3)

Aired Saturday 12:30 PM Jan 28, 2006 on NBC

• This was a great way to end Strange Days at Blake Holsey High. It explained almost everything and had me at the edge of my seat.

I think that "Conclusions" was by far the best episode of "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High". It was the perfect finale and it explained everything. It had that "finale" feeling to it and it made you sad to see the show end. The music definitely dramatized the scenes and made it very sentimental to the viewers. The twists were really good, and I didn't expect most of them. It had great writing and the acting was amazing, partly because the actors/actresses knew that this was their last impression to make(on "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High") and they wanted to end the series at its best. I think that I understand "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High" more after "Conclusions" and every time I watch an old episode I think "that's why it happened" or "it makes sense now".
    Overall, "Conclusions" was the perfect way to finih "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High" and I have to say that I'm going to miss it. Bye, bye, Black Hole High.