Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Conclusions (3)

Aired Saturday 12:30 PM Jan 28, 2006 on NBC

• This was an excellent way to end 'Strange Days at Blake Holsey High.' It was suspenseful and dramatic, keeping my eyes glued to the screen the entire time.

I believe that this was definately an excellent way to end 'Strange Days at Blake Holsey High.' It gave me that 'that wraps it up very well' sort of feeling at the ending, keeping me happy. One of the questions or cliffhangers at the end of the show was 'what is going to happen to Josie's clone?' Lucas claims he would try and bring her back, but it still doesn't answer the question of what is going to happen. Will the clone die, just like a regular human? Or will she live on forever, trapped in the alternative timeline. The romantic issue at the end of the series was okay, because the whole plot wasn't exactly centered around the romance or flings in the story. When Vaughn and Josie share an akward moment at the end, Vaughn turns away from Josie and goes to his parents, telling us (not verbally) that he thought his relationship with his parents was more important than trying to get through a nearly impossible relationship with Josie, due to the lack of trust they had experienced.

Overall, this series finale really wrapped up many unanswered questions and I felt it was a good way to end Strange Days at Blake Holsey High. Good-bye Black Hole High...forever.