Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Conclusions (3)

Aired Saturday 12:30 PM Jan 28, 2006 on NBC

• Disappointing...

I was so looking forward to this episode and even though it answered a lot of questions, it left so many unanswered. And it was rather disappointing. Firstly, Josie never seemed to care all that much in earlier episodes who her father was. All they put that shocker with Avenir. Speaking of Avenir, and indirectly of the Avenir Institute, what happened with Tyler? Without a closing on his story, his episodes are just out of place. Third, Josie and Vaughn\'s extremely awkward last moment. Painful. The show built up so much romantic tension between them, and that was the conclusion? In the context of the episode, it\'s understandable, but overall it\'s disappointing. Josie and Vaughn\'s relationship segues nicely to Corrine and Marshall\'s. I can\'t be the only one who was disapointed at the lack of Marshall, can I? Also, another disappointment was the closing of the school. We came to love that school over the course of the show, and to see it close was most decidedly not cool. And the loss of Victor as that quintessential bad guy was disappointing. We could always count on Victor to give us confusion/intrigue. But here he\'s just a broken man. Was anyone else confused about the timeline? How could Josie survive in an alternate reality for a year all by herself? And where did she get her clothes? All by herself for an entire year and she stays in an abandoned school? All in all, this was an extremely disappointing episode: so much buildup, and none of it deserved.