Plot holes left open

Firetears

[1]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 23

How many plot holes were left open after the ending of the series? Whether they are small or big, name them. 

I know there were quite a lot but only a couple come to mind right now. Like the Tesseract episode. What happened to Professor Middleton and wht couldn't Lucas see the Tesseract. What was the significance of it? And why did the janitor express concern for Corrine's existence in Friction. And what happened to Avenir? There's a lot more I can't think of right now.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MCMLXVI

[2]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 19
    Fill plot holes with your favorite brand of imagination cement.

donnellys11

[3]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 5
    LOL! Avenir is off at a parallel Blake Holsey High trying...again...if at first you don't succeed. Right?

MK86

[4]May 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    What happened to Tyler? And in the episode where Lucas heard sound waves from the future, why didn't anything come of the sound wave of the news bulletin of the students' discovery of the black hole?

donnellys11

[5]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    At the end of "Nanotechnology" Tyler left for an internship at the Avenir Institute. At the time, I don't believe the Science Club knew the full significance of that name. When he left he said to Durst "I'll be back". The look on her face when he said that. LOL! I think he scared her a little, or she knew more about him that she was letting on.

Animegirlx

[6]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    Why couldn't he see the tessaract? It unfolded without him knowing... thats why? Because they needed a good episode in the series. And it was added in there for sheer exitement. Which it gave me. BHH is a great show.