Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Pheromones

Aired Saturday 12:30 PM Sep 20, 2003 on NBC

• Josie wants to prove herself against Madison, so she runs for Class President. When Madison gets stung by a bee, she turns into a Queen Bee, literatly.

Not the best episode I've ever seen. I mean what was up with the sun glasses? Theireyes never really did change, the way they saw through them yes, but not their apperance. It was a perfect episode. It could't of been better, it was funny, but dramalizing. I just didn't think it was that clear. This was not one of my favorite episodes. I liked the end when the mysterious janitor is looking at Josie's campagn buttom. I like how the writers made him know every thing. The mysterious janitor knows every thing about Josie. He says she will be a leader what does he mean?
  • I Love This Episode

This is one of my favourite episodes. I like this one because it shows rivralry between Madison and Josie. I think it was nice of Josie to avenge Corrine's humiliating defeat the year before. We also got to know Madison better in this episode. We saw how she could be a drama queen sometimes. Also her lust for Vaughn. Speaking of Vaughn there was a little J/V moments in this episode.