Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Aired Saturday 12:30 PM Nov 16, 2002 on NBC

7.9
  • Corrine learns not everything has to be perfect.

Corrine repeats the same day over and over and over again. She just can't seam to get it right. Josie starts by unpuging her alarm to play music. She over sleeps and the day is horrible.
    Thursday was filled with great one liners. They came from everyone and just kept getting better and funnier. Corrine: (walks into class late) I know I'm late, I know there's a pop quiz, I know I'm not supposed to know that cause it takes the 'pop' out of it. I know I don't have a pencil, I know Josie stole my pencil, I know Lucas has this crazy idea about the full moon affecting my mood which now I think isn't so crazy. I know I'm out of line and I know I'm going to Principle Durst's office right now. (leaves) Josie: It's 6:30. I just wanted to see what it was like to get up early two days in a row. It sucks. Josie: A time loop makes sense... as much sense as a time loop makes. Corrine: It's bad enough living the same day over and over again, but I can't even get that same day right. Principal Durst: I wish someone would break that statue. I've hated it ever since Mr. Pearson gave it to me. I'd scream in delight I'd imagine.
  • Corrine is always known as the perfect goody goody smart girl. But, one day changed that. She woke up to a bad start and everything just went downhill. To make things even worse she repeats that day over and over again. So Corrine must learn to not always

I really like this episode because we really get to know Corrine. We get to see her being not so perfect, and that's always cool to see someone be completly oppisit from who they are. So Corrine goes from "Miss Perfect" to "Miss not always perfect" in only 30 minutes. This episode is also well written. To plot is great and the acting is great too. This is one of the earlier episodes so it's important to have a good story, and they got a good story. I personally think this is one of the top ten episodes. The only thing I don't get is that it's called "Thursday". Where in the episode does it say it's Thursday? Well that doesn't really matter anyway. So I give this episode 8 out of 10 stars.