Strangers with Candy

The Virgin Jerri

Aired Wednesday 10:30 PM Jan 17, 2000 on Comedy Central

• A new trend hits Flatpoint, one that doesn't sit well with Jerri. The cool girls in school are declaring their virginity while shunning the sluts of the school (i.e. Audrey Stapina) Can Jerri ever make it as a born-again virgin?

This is definitely one of my favorite episodes. I've watched it so many times that I can pretty much play the entire episode back in my head. Coach Wolf encourages Jerri to reclaim her virginity, something Jerri is not excited about. But she wants so badly to be popular that she decides to give it a try. But she knows "this is gonna be hard...HARD."

Things are going well at first, but then Drake Rogers enters the picture. Jerri desperately wants to "take him behing the ol' meat curtain" but doesn't want to be labeled a slut. Should she fight her urges tooth and nail, or go out with Drake and suffer a fate similar to that of Audrey Stapina?

Literally every frame in this episode contains something to laugh at whether it be Jerri's penis earings, the poster on the wall at school reading "Are you a whore?," or Derick's new hair-do. And the dialogue is top notch, making for some really great quotes to share with your co-workers. ;)

The only downside to this episode is that you won't be seeing Noblet, Jellyneck, or Poorlando (minus a brief cameo from Geoffrey.) There's plenty of that red-headed spitfire Tammy Littlenut though. And everyone loves Nuttage!