Street Fighter Forums

USA (ended 1996)

Move Street Fighter To New Network!

Kowloon5

[1]Dec 21, 2005
    • level: 23
    I Think Since This Version Has Hardly Any Language, This Should Be Moved To Toon Disney's Jetix Schedule.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dizzydennis

[2]Mar 31, 2006
    • level: 21
    no! It still is a more violent subject.

sonic-girl

[3]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 7

i just want the show to come back on because it rocks!!!! i think it should come on cartoonnetwork at 11:00pm so little kids don't watch it.

wwfpooh

[4]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 20
    sonic-girl wrote:
    i just want the show to come back on because it rocks!!!! i think it should come on cartoonnetwork at 11:00pm so little kids don't watch it.
    Kids nowadays stay up late and they do sadly watch Adult Swim, but seeing as that block is only good for Family Guy & Futurama (and that it was made by stoners for stoners essentially, given some of its programming), having Street Fighter on there would ruin the credibility of the franchise. As to the first comment...NO! "Jetix" sucks heavily, and should be its own channel anyway instead of basically getting rid of all the old Disney toons "Toon Disney" was--and is--supposed to show!
    Edited on 09/21/2007 6:01am

Novoxy

[5]Oct 30, 2007
    wwfpooh wrote:
    sonic-girl wrote:
    Kids nowadays stay up late and they do sadly watch Adult Swim, but seeing as that block is only good for Family Guy & Futurama (and that it was made by stoners for stoners essentially, given some of its programming), having Street Fighter on there would ruin the credibility of the franchise. As to the first comment...NO! "Jetix" sucks heavily, and should be its own channel anyway instead of basically getting rid of all the old Disney toons "Toon Disney" was--and is--supposed to show!

Pshhh, You've got Bleach, Tri-Gun, if only Home videos was still on there... Anyways, good shows!

sonic-girl

[6]Nov 5, 2007
    *sigh* i really like this show though i don't think it's coming back.