Street Justice

(ended 1993)

Street Justice Fan Reviews (3)

6.6
  • This show was awsome!!

I heard that it went two seasons but I haven't seen season 2 yet I really hope season 2 comes out soon so I can see it because season 1 was AWSOME!!!! I really wish it had got to stay on TV longer. The acting at certain points had a little to be desired but the concept of the show was GREAT! I think the Bryan Genesse and Carl Weathers Made this show so funny the way that they interacted as Grady and Adam. Some of the other actors were so-so but didn't give as much to the show in my opinion. Also the scenery was Gorgeous they made me want to go visit Canada!
  • A pretty good cop show.

7.9
    A pretty good cop show. If this is a show that you do not normally watch and you are sitting at home with nothing to do, you are going to wish you had it on tape. Having it "on tape" had become the generic term for recorded programs. Today you are more likely to have the show on Tivo or DVR than VHS, or god forbid Beta!! It is kind of like how a lot of people still call CD's "records" or "albums." Anyway, back to the show. This is the type of show that is really pretty good if you would just give it a chance. So on those cold, lonely, rainy days, pop in your tape or DVR or whatever if you were smart enough to tape it. If not, check to see if it is on as a re-run. After all, as they say, if you have never seen it, it is new to you.
  • When is this show coming on dvd ?

I really love this show watching Bryan genesse was the reason some of his movies are good.
    Carl weathers was great to and the rocky movies he played in,and in heat of the night espeacilly.
    Eric was good also,and he went on to play will on will and grace.
    I can't believe the little boy who play joey is now a teenager on wb everywood very talented cast,and crew.
    Debbie gibson guest starred on back beat was on of my favorite episode playing a singer on the show.
    Even though the show ran for 2 years back in 1991.I would love for it to come out on dvd I would buy for sure.