Street Sharks

(ended 1995)

Street Sharks Fan Reviews (10)

• U kan still watch

Its on Netflix
  • Street Sharks: Watch Street Sharks!

I've been reading and noticed many of you really want to watch your old favorite 90's cartoon shows. Well lucky for you I found a site! It is a working registered site that has been around for a while. Once you hit play [after the stupid adds stuff] the site auto plays every episode in corresponding order [the way they were aired]. Don't get confused, each episode is in 2 parts and there pictures are the same so you can tell which one goes with which episode. I know I enjoyed this cartoon when it aired, and I a hopping many of you will get to smile again watching them rip it up once again! Enjoy the link below!

• I think street sharks is awesome i just wonder why the got rid of it so quickly though i watched it all the time i even had one of the action figures when i was a kid but lost it when i moved what is the name of ep.2 and 3.

i forgot what episode two and three where called episode one was insecure you can find it on you tube whle i'm at it what was episode 3 man i whish they would at least give us a title to the episodes they don't have.well any ways ripper is my favorite and I'd like to get my hand on thaty four wheeler they have it would be so awesome i wounder if genetics will ever get to the point where they could turn people in to half man half shark like that i meant they already got the point of clonning sheep shouldn't be to much harder.
  • This show was the best show when I was younger.

This show was the best when I was younger I can't really remember it because I was so young when it aired but I remembered I had a hand puppet that was one of the heroes he was Ripster the best one on the team because he is or was the great white shark and we all know great white sharks are the kings of sharks. What I really liked about this show was the transformation of the boys when they had to save the city or the world. I wish they made a movie out of it you know like the teenage mutant ninja turtles. But right now I am writing a screenplay for it.
  • I wish this show was back on i would watch it alot with friends because i used to watch it alot when i was young.Seriously re-air street sharks!

Bring it back on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I would watch this show all the time with my friend dillion and others and we would have something to do in this boring town of kaleva. Every on here that lives in these out skirts of old school towns would have something to do for 30 mins and then we would be able to out side and ride bikes and skateboard with old memories in our minds. We all miss this show really bad and when i was younger we had the toys ( i had ripper)and it was awsome. Please bring it back on wats so har about that and it would be like a ten year anniverisry type thing and that would be sweet.
  • A decent kids show.

7.9
    A decently made kids show. If this is a show that you do not normally watch and you are sitting at home with nothing to do, you are going to wish you had it on tape. Having it "on tape" had become the generic term for recorded programs. Today you are more likely to have the show on Tivo or DVR than VHS, or god forbid Beta!! It is kind of like how a lot of people still call CD's "records" or "albums." Anyway, back to the show. This is the type of show that is really pretty good if you would just give it a chance. So on those cold, lonely, rainy days, pop in your tape or DVR or whatever if you were smart enough to tape it. If not, check to see if it is on as a re-run. After all, as they say, if you have never seen it, it is new to you.
  • Jawesome!

I love this show, I was kinda confused with the summary & eps. here, but I guess this is some other alternate show. Anyways, the version I've seen I loved, even if I've only seen like a dozen of eps. But this is a great show and I really hope they put the whole series onto DVD. :-D
  • Great Cartoon Aside TMNT

Ah Street sharks, A great cartoon about 4 teenage boys who get turned into Powerful sharks by an evil insane Scientist with one purpose to dominate the entire planet! Great story to this.

Sharks vs Lobsters, Swordfish and other evil fish. Great animation to this, One of my favourite Cartoons I grew up on.

Street Sharks rule!
  • They Bite,they fight, chewin up evil with all of their might!

This was a awesome show indeed. It was definetly ahead of it's time. I thought it was cool when they were swimming under streets and biting tanks and poles and pounding there fists on the ground to make holes in the ground and stuff. The characters all had unique styles. The names were very cool as well. The stories always made sense and I had every toy they made. A very great show!
  • Street Sharks! Theyre Jawsome!!!

This has got to be one of the best cartoons ever made! first of all the characters are cool: Ripster, Streex, Jab, Big Slammu, Dr Piranoid, Slash, Slobster and Killamari! You need to see the first episode or you wont know whats going on but i enjoyed it! Its old but it is the best!!!