Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two Forums

Monday 6:30 PM on BBC TwoIn Season

Favourite dance so far..

neokel

[1]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 5

On lasts nights ITT Ian Waite (one of the professional) was chosen to express his favourite dance. He chose The tango form seires 3 ( i believe?) James and Camilia. He said it started a presendent for using the Tango dance in a completly new way. Camilia said that Her main aim was to attacj the critism that James was not leading as a male dancer should...

I would like to see if anyone else has an opinion on this or if you have a favourite dance of any season?

My favourite so far is a classic one which has already been mentioned by another celebrity earlier in the series. The Jive danced by Jill halfpenny and Darren Bennet. It had everything you could ask for in a latin dance and i loved it. I am a little biased because i think Darren is an amzing dancer but hey lol.

cant wait to see what others think...

BTW: if you were interested Darren and Lilia were reclaiming there title for latinĀ  dancing last friday 17th nov) ...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hainesg324

[2]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 44
    I also thought the choreography of James and Camilla's Tango was great but that Jill danced her Jive better. However, I loved Zoe and Ian's show dance in the series three finale and Aled Jones' Samba in series two.

neokel

[3]Nov 27, 2006

I still love watching Brendon and Sarahs Paso .. i think it was fab the music and the choreorgraphy was so diffrent .. ok so i know she didnt technically get it right but i think if she had it would have been amazing ...

I loved the jive by Jill and Darren but i love most of Darrens dances ... He and Lilia are my fav profesional dancer other than Flavia and Vincent but thats more for personal reasons hahah although there argentine Tango is amazing but yeah strictly sorry ... i need to check some other dances out becuase i am sure i loved one that Patsy and anton did but i can not for the life of me remeber which one lol

hainesg324

[4]Nov 28, 2006
    I loved Patsy and Anton's American Smooth - that was the week when she really went out and sold the dance. It was great.

neokel

[5]Nov 28, 2006

Thank you i rewatched that one and that was deffo the one i was talking about she was amazing don't you think?

Anton is an amazing teacher though.. the women just fall at his feet i heard lol.

neokel

[6]Dec 4, 2006
    OK after saturdays show my mind is made up. my fav dance has to Emma and Darrens paso daobla and Louisa and Vincents cha cha cha ... ohh yes two most amazing dnaces performed well and with high energy. loved them both.

hainesg324

[7]Dec 4, 2006
    I agree. They were brilliant. But I think these sections have already been filmed so they may not be included. Also I think it is nice to see clips from previous series.

neokel

[8]Dec 5, 2006
    Yeah i didn't think about that. But i agree i like watching previous series dances and seeing how they did too. Did you see mathew Cutler on ITT last night , the first profesional to give flowers to his partner how sweet . I know i am a big fan but don't you think that ITT is too short in length ? I t always feels like Claudia has to rush through and thats annoying.

hainesg324

[9]Dec 9, 2006
    I do. She always has to stop the dancers, and especially Bruno from talking. However, there are sometimes when they pad out the show with meaningless sections - like yesterday with the dancing heads.

auntysteph18

[10]May 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    hi i love this show when ever it is on i glued to it