We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Stroker and Hoop Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

this show is underrated

bobthebaker

[1]Nov 27, 2005
    • level: 6
    the first episode sucked, but wow this show keeps getting better and better. This new episode about the voodoo doll was hilarious. I laughed so hard when the bear maker made the comment about both of them hiding on the ceiling.

Too bad i know it's going to be cancelled
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marvelfan89

[2]Dec 5, 2005
    • level: 39
    bobthebaker wrote:
    the first episode sucked, but wow this show keeps getting better and better. This new episode about the voodoo doll was hilarious. I laughed so hard when the bear maker made the comment about both of them hiding on the ceiling.

I disagree that the first episode sucked, it rocked!!!! They gave lot's of details about how
    the characters worked, and some of the satire, random humor all worked.

I knew this show would be good. Cartoon Network just needed to give it a chance,a full
    season and so far fans have liked it. It's much better than Squidbillies and 12 oz mouse.

WarhawK-harris

[3]Dec 6, 2005
    • level: 8
    You people are dead-on about this show being underrated, and make no mistake that the voodoo episode was a keeper. However, if you really want to die from laughing. Watch the christmas episode that they had on Sunday the 4th. I laughed so hard that I almost passed out.

x_IY_and_FMA_x

[4]Dec 26, 2005
    • level: 8
    bobthebaker wrote:

When I saw that I was like,"Dude,Inuyasha wears a voodoo necklace"

pharaoh2

[5]Dec 27, 2005
    • level: 15
    I didn't really like the pilot, so I didn't watch it for a while. I gave it another chance and decided it is a pretty good show. I don't think it's as bad as some people say it is.

Codeguru

[6]Jan 13, 2006
    • level: 6
    The show has made the top 3 ratings twice so far. Once in it's last show block and once this show block. That is quite a feat no matter how crappy their current new shows have been. Stroker and Hoop is not going to be cancelled, at least not before there's a complete second season. And yes it is a lot better than 12 oz. mouse, even though bits and pieces of that show are funny. I can only hope Venture Brothers and Aqua Teen Hunger Force aren't far behind, put together with stroker and hoop theses 3 are really the only new things to look forward to...

CodeguruX

PS- Watch this weekend (1-15-06) for the Saturday ratings, the previous "all anime" crap line up stood at around 260k for all the top 3 slots. Now that Stroker and Hoop is being rerun in the 11:30pm slot I bet it will lead the ratings and yet again be the comedy show to salvage what little merit there is in them still trying to air japanese stuff.

Silverspud

[7]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 5
    This show is a lot like South Park in that it looks like it would suck, but it's actually clever and hilarious.