Strong Medicine

Lifetime (ended 2006)

laurameyer

Strong Medicine Fan Reviews (55)

• The best show for families to watch together, young and old. Very informative & addictive. Powerful stories of true situations happening in our world today. It brings laughter & tears! Best Reality Show Ever Made! Brillant!

The Most Powerful, informative & addictive show that brings true situations (happening in lives today) to life. You will cry, laugh and cover your mouth from emotions stirred up. It educates and informs about topics and issues dealing with health, relationships and life that some have never known was real and/or could deal with. My Favorite, was the episode where Dr. Lu was raped and they showed the actual rape kit procedure being performed. I have never seen that shown before. My daughter seen for the first time what women go through, for real.. I cried, since it brought back feelings I had went through.. That is Just ONE example of how REAL the show is.. Love It! My 13 year old is also addicted to the show. Our only complaint is that it is no longer on Liftime cable channel! We are devistated that our mother/daughter strong medicine dates are over!