Student Body

TeenNick (ended 2008)

Ulrich22

Student Body Fan Reviews (2)

• The host from hell.

When I am watching the show, the host came off nice & sweet but towards the end, she was just a psycho. She expects to much from people. Anyways about the show. At first it was boring watching a bunch of overweight people walking up a flight of stairs for the first 18 minutes. But I loved the weigh-in, it reminds me of Celebrity Fit Club. It also reminds me of school, Health Class. I think Haylee is hot, she doesn't need to lose weight. The mentors are motivating. It looks like someone will get romantically involved. It's sad to see. A show to watch when I'm bored.
  • Inspiring

student Body is a nice show. Overweight kids from two schools in Atlanta are put face to face in an extreme comptetition, where the more you lose means the more you win. I find the show to be inspirational to youths, teens, and even adults all over. I think that this show teaches a lesson to people about how their body needs to be cared for. This show encourages people to work out, eat healthy, and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. The show uses a clever way to teach a physically valuable lesson to youths and teens. It may seem hard to lose a lot of weight, however, it will all be worth it in the end.