Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

4 a.m. Miracle

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 19, 2007 on NBC

• This show is so wonderful, I hope it returns from its hiatus, I hope it gets a second season. And this episode had everything I love about it - great Danny/Jordan interaction, wonderful Matt/Harriet angst, & humour from everywhere & everyone. More More!

I have a wonderful time at the beginning of the week, my 3 current favourite shows (24, Heroes & Studio 60) are on then, & what a wonderful way to start the week.

This episode was great.

Danny & Jordan are together, are sweet & still they are funny. Keep that up. They are great together. And the whole baby thing was hilarious!

Matt & Harriet - do you know, I thought this would be old by now, but it's so not. They play it well. It really is with or without you for them. Who knew Matthew Perry could act so well? (Though we did have glimpses of it in The West Wing).

As for the humour, so good, Simon, Tom & Cal are always funny, & so are the writers. It's great there's so few of them, they play well off one another.

This show must keep going - there just isn't enough intelligent shows out there.