Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

4 a.m. Miracle

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 19, 2007 on NBC

• The relationships deepen a bit even if there isn't much action.

I do hope the show returns as this would be a bad episode to end on. Not that it's horrible but it's not the strongest of the uneven series. I liked Harriet's plot, with her not wanting to present her character in a bad light like that. I do agree Luke had a point that Harriet had read the script for months so it was a bit late to be complaining now. Turning it all onto Matt was a bit much and Luke really was too big a jerk making her do multiple takes like that. The sexual hassasment suit was also interesting at first but moving it to talk of Harriet just seemed too much as well. And I don't think the lawyer clicked as well as I thought she would. At least we don't have Matt suddenly going "A Beautiful Mind" on us.

The baby stuff was just way, way too silly although it keeps up the bit of Danny as a jerk. Still, this episode showed the problem with the series, in that what could be the good concept of backstage goings-on is marred by silliness and poor character moments. I do hope it comes back but better.