Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

4 a.m. Miracle

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 19, 2007 on NBC

• Here we go again. How about trying something other than couples having fights and getting back together.

Matt and Harriet are talking to each other again. Is this the fifth time around for these guys. I hope that this series really tries something else.

Aaron, if you're reading, what was so great about the West Wing is that it was more than relationships. It was primarily about the story. The character's lives rarely entered into the focus of the story. Studio 60 has probably given you a chance to touch on all of those areas which you couldn't or wouldn't write about before, but please! Enough is enough. The plotlines with Jack Rudolph - brilliant. The thing with Kim, the Chinese investor's daughter - funny. Harriet's inability to decide what she wants in a man - booooring. Seriously man, I'm cheering when Matt is in a room with any other woman, just hoping that he'll get it on with her and forget Harriet forever. I'm not alone either. My best friend is your biggest fan and even he hates Harriet.

If your reasoning for not including personal relationships in the West Wing was out of respect for the importance of the character's jobs, then does that imply you don't respect the Studio 60 character's jobs?