Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Breaking News

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 31, 2007 on NBC

• Spoilers...

This episode should have made the tv execs pick this show up. From a long, long time ago in an episode called "Nevada Day." you heard about Tom Jeter's brother... Well in this episode you hear about him again and you are reduced to tears with what's going on and realising that what is happening to is brother is what is REALLY happening out there... Not so long ago a journalist from my home country (UK) had exactly the same thing happen to him and he was killed. I was crying I mean even my friend laughed at me but she wasn't watching it at the time so she didn't understand why I was like why I was, I've entered into the world of these people and I'm upset that there's only ever going to be one series. Tom Jeter was never actually one of my favourite cast members but this episode has made me see him in a whole new light and I like him a lot now and I really feel for him even though it's not real and just a show, it's one's like these that can move you to the point of tears that make you realise how well written some shows are. Aaron Sorkin should be proud of this and rather upset that it ended way before it should have.