Loving the Studio 60 DVD's!

Fryerider

[1]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 5

Well, Netflix has come through for me and I'm getting the DVD's through them. What a great show to watch again, sitting mystified at the end of each episode that with the junk on this year (2007) that there was no room on the NBC schedule for this great show and another season of its episodes.

If your dollars are tight get a Netflix subscription and put these in your queue. If you have the $$ get on the Net and find them for a good price and buy them. To me this show is a classic. Next I'm getting Sports Night from Netflix. Can't wait!

Sorkin -- I hope they give him another chance soon. I'll be right there to watch his efforts..... again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diogo22

[2]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 15
    well Sorkin's track reccord is a bit unbalanced at this point. Although I'm sure NBC would love to have the 9 million viewers this show averaged every week, considering there are few comedies or dramas that do better on that network this year. but, as it stands, he has had 2 comercial failures (although highly regarded ones by some), and one tv success, which he chose to leave mid way.
    Edited on 12/19/2007 8:07am

liviafan1

[3]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    I just got them for Christmas. I spent wednesday and thursday watching them all again. I just love 'em.